The Consolidated Cricket Thread

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
lol i should just keep my big mouth shut, give bancroft a rap and bang he gets out :laughing::laughing:

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol i should just keep my big mouth shut, give bancroft a rap and bang he gets out :laughing::laughing:
Remember SA could start their innings late on a 3rd day pitch, still very good for batting
Ideally we bat to lunch tomorrow
The game is far from being 100 % safe

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember SA could start their innings late on a 3rd day pitch, still very good for batting
Ideally we bat to lunch tomorrow
The game is far from being 100 % safe
Oh yeah a test match is never 100% safe, that is what makes tests so much better than any other form of cricket :hearteyes:. Make no mistakes, SA will need something pretty special to win from here.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh yeah a test match is never 100% safe, that is what makes tests so much better than any other form of cricket :hearteyes:. Make no mistakes, SA will need something pretty special to win from here.
Aus / SA tests always had twists and turns

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Need to get some sleep, if these two are still in at the end of play today, <insert me hitting the panic button!>

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
9-293, we shoould win fom here

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sean abbot puts another guy in hospital. I don’t get it , this guy is not even fast.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sean abbot puts another guy in hospital. I don’t get it , this guy is not even fast.
Yeah it's strange, he is not even that tall for a fast bowler either. There must just be something in his action with his bouncer and he generates a lot more bounce than expected

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yep that is much better than where it was when i crashed, did the wickets fall when they got the new ball?
A couple fell before the new ball. Paine took an amazing catch as well. Once their opener got out they fell apart.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
A couple fell before the new ball. Paine took an amazing catch as well. Once their opener got out they fell apart.
oh that would be right, sounds like it all happened just after i crashed out lol , should have stayed awake for another 20 mins

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think Amla has been the key wicket.
Not even close. Aiden Markram was on 143 and Quinton de Kock was in the 60's and they were doing it easy. Looked like they might even win. Then Mitchell Marsh and Paine struck to get Markram out. Starc then went bezerk and got 3 wickets with those 3 guys making a combined 6 runs.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not even close. Aiden Markram was on 143 and Quinton de Kock was in the 60's and they were doing it easy. Looked like they might even win. Then Mitchell Marsh and Paine struck to get Markram out. Starc then went bezerk and got 3 wickets with those 3 guys making a combined 6 runs.
Amla was dismissed for 0 and 8. That made a big difference.