The Consolidated Cricket Thread

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
lol poor selectors can't win, swap starc and cummings in the batting order, cummins doesn't get any runs and now starc does :laughing: . The average 1st innings on this pitch is 301 so we are going to go past that. Tbh i'm not 100% sure if this current pitch is a good reflection of past pitches at this ground?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol poor selectors can't win, swap starc and cummings in the batting order, cummins doesn't get any runs and now starc does :laughing: . The average 1st innings on this pitch is 301 so we are going to go past that. Tbh i'm not 100% sure if this current pitch is a good reflection of past pitches at this ground?
What's a fair score on that pitch mate?

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
marsh noooooooo out on 96 :cry::cry: Well played though! is it safe to say he has truly turned the corner now with his batting?

Last edited:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is this going to be the last tour to South Africa by an Australian team? They voted to turn their country into Zimbabwe on Wednesday. I'd be selling up fast & getting outta there!

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Bancroft has a solid start here, he really needs to go big this innings

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A double failure for Usman
Let's hope we don't blow this

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
A double failure for Usman
Let's hope we don't blow this
we are 280 ahead with 8 wickets left, still a very strong position. Yeah poor Usman, his terrible overseas form continues :( :(