Not that I give a fuck but can't they get a ex cricket player

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Question for Zee, after today's game is he a Root man or a Head man

I am a always Root man

having said that Root has got a nice head.

If you put lipstick on him and a boob job , he will put jemma jammeson run for her money.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
geez how did they loose that game lol .. This team has some serious rebuilding to do before the world cup next year.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like that tom curran kid.

absolute gun.

I think I saw James Graham in the crowd.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I like that tom curran kid.

absolute gun.

I think I saw James Graham in the crowd.
Oh didn't notice graham, yeah england have a really good odi squad. They are going to be a very hard team to beat at home at the next world cup, they are certainly well overdue to actually win it :laughing:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh didn't notice graham, yeah england have a really good odi squad. They are going to be a very hard team to beat at home at the next world cup, they are certainly well overdue to actually win it :laughing:
yeah England like Graham has lost a lot of finals of the big one and never won one so far.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Doug the Rug Bollinger has officially retired at the age of 36 - I didn't know he was still playing until I saw him in a BBL game a few weeks ago.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Doug the Rug Bollinger has officially retired at the age of 36 - I didn't know he was still playing until I saw him in a BBL game a few weeks ago.
He was a deadset character that guy and a good bowler, unlucky to grow up during an era were we had some seriously good pace bowlers.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He was a deadset character that guy and a good bowler, unlucky to grow up during an era were we had some seriously good pace bowlers.
True. He played 11-odd tests for 50 odd wickets. Possibly deserved to play more.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
True. He played 11-odd tests for 50 odd wickets. Possibly deserved to play more.
Oh shit did he end up getting that many, i know he played a lot more ODI games than tests. Either way he was good enough to play test cricket, just had a few really good bowlers in front of him. For some reason i had it in my mind he played like 4 or 5 tests

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@CroydonDog and any other cricket fan, did you notice this the other day, classic stuff. They took lunch in an ODI with india needing 2 runs with 9 wickets in hand :laughing::laughing: https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/cricket/cricket/lunchbreak-fiasco!663460
You think that's farcical? Did you see the game in the UAE that is bring investigated for match fixing?

Apologies for poor quality but I can't find a good link. Basically, this is from a league in the UAE. Most of the players are nobodies. The team batting second, from Dubai, were all out in the Chase in lets say, suspicious circumstances.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You think that's farcical? Did you see the game in the UAE that is bring investigated for match fixing?

Apologies for poor quality but I can't find a good link. Basically, this is from a league in the UAE. Most of the players are nobodies. The team batting second, from Dubai, were all out in the Chase in lets say, suspicious circumstances.

oh dear .. @Zooperman did you have anything to do with this :laughing::laughing:?

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
After watching nearly every BBL game this season, the channel 9 coverage of these international T20's totally suck compared to 10's coverage.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Great innings from the big show, really shouldn't have been given out with that catch but all good :laughing::laughing:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Great innings from the big show, really shouldn't have been given out with that catch but all good :laughing::laughing:
No he shouldn't. It wasn't a catch. The ground stopped the momentum of the ball.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
No he shouldn't. It wasn't a catch. The ground stopped the momentum of the ball.
It's exactly like the one earlier in the summer, not enough evidence for the third umpy to over turn that decision considering it was sent up as out.