The Consolidated Cricket Thread

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
These two need to start hitting big, these dib dab singles are not going to cut it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That smith call was pretty 50/50 but same thing happened during the test (in our favour) so at least they are consistent. Having stoinis come in right now is not such a bad thing anyway, he is most likely more capable than smith of finding the boundary. We need one of these two though to be in at the end if we are to win i think.
It wasn't close to being out. The wickie knew that as well.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Good effort from stoinis but paine needed to hit out or get out 5 overs ago, chasing 12+ runs an over, dabbing singles around is not good enough.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gives me the shits when they know we need to start eating into the run chase and can't win with 4-5 wickets in hand, are they just dumb! Needed to throw a bit of caution to the wind 5-6 overs ago

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Gives me the shits when they know we need to start eating into the run chase and can't win with 4-5 wickets in hand, are they just dumb! Needed to throw a bit of caution to the wind 5-6 overs ago
You should never finish short with wickets in hand like that.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You should never finish short with wickets in hand like that.
That was a really poor final 10 overs. I just don't get our selectors, originally they picked lynn because obviously the guy can belt quick runs, when he gets injured they don't replace him with a similar player but go with cameron white, i don't get it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good effort from stoinis but paine needed to hit out or get out 5 overs ago, chasing 12+ runs an over, dabbing singles around is not good enough.
He was a ‘Paine’ in the ass!! Lol.. but the Poms are great to watch..I can’t believe that’s possible to say!

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He was a ‘Paine’ in the ass!! Lol.. but the Poms are great to watch..I can’t believe that’s possible to say!
Yeah it's hard to say but they simply have a better ODI squad than us these days, they have more batsman capable of hitting quick runs than we do. Well we do have have some really talented hitters, they just don't get picked.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Half these muppets arnt even in form in the big bash

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The platform finch has been giving this team so far, the scores we have been posting are very underwhelming.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There wasn't anything 100% conclusive to show it was not out. Had it gone up as not out, than fair enough.
I've just watched it again.

If this was sent to a video ump for them to make the decision themselves, I just can't see how anyone could conclude he caught it. He misses it by the proverbial mile.

Enough of this soft dismissal shit He's either in or out, or at least go back to when batsmen were the ones who got the benefit of the doubt.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I've just watched it again.

If this was sent to a video ump for them to make the decision themselves, I just can't see how anyone could conclude he caught it. He misses it by the proverbial mile.

Enough of this soft dismissal shit He's either in or out, or at least go back to when batsmen were the ones who got the benefit of the doubt.
Yeah i agree if it was sent up with no decision there is no way they would give it out, the fact they do handle it exactly like rugby league were they send it upstairs with an on-field decision already made is were it gets very difficult, you need 100% proof to over turn the decision and unfortunately a 3D world doesn't always translate very well to a 2D screen in a lot of cases :neutral:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone else watching this Oz Day game. What the hell?

5/8 after 6 overs.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Question for Zee, after today's game is he a Root man or a Head man

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I was shocked to hear it was only our 2nd ODI win in 12 months. Jebus. Didnt realise we were that shit lol. I have doubts we will ever see White in the ODI squad again. He hasnt looked likely to score runs in either match he played this series. It was a win, but how the hell did they get 196 after being 5/8 lol. I watched it, and still don't know lol.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was shocked to hear it was only our 2nd ODI win in 12 months. Jebus. Didnt realise we were that shit lol. I have doubts we will ever see White in the ODI squad again. He hasnt looked likely to score runs in either match he played this series. It was a win, but how the hell did they get 196 after being 5/8 lol. I watched it, and still don't know lol.
They need to sell all the merch, beer and pies so the game needs to go the distance

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
They need to sell all the merch, beer and pies so the game needs to go the distance
Not to mention missing out on ad revenue and fking up the tv schedule. Lol.