The Consolidated Cricket Thread

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Aussies in a bit 9f trouble here. Smith fucked up big time not enforcing the follow on. Stupid idea to go in to bat at night against quality seamers like Anderson.

Had we sent them in, it'd probably be over by now.

We don't look like taking a wicket right now
Exactly. Everyone could see it was smart. The bowlers hadn’t even done 80 over of bowling and it wasn’t too hot. And had the perfect bowling conditions for the next 40 overs. But buckled. Was too conservative. Came out got rolled by the poms and it gave them the belief they can do it.

I still think aussies will win it’s just the hardest and tightest way possible. Even chasing 100 tomorrow with 10 wickets by the aussies it would be easier then coming out 225 in front with a swinging ball at night.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Only 200 to win now with 7 wickets in hand, if root is still in by close of play, this will be Englands game to loose.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I still have Australia in front

If I was in Adelaide is so be there, especially for a gold coin donation
It's going to be a fascinating days play tomorrow, we need that joe root back in the pavilion asap

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Englsnd’s Day, for sure. But I don’t know they have enough batting left in the sheds to win from here. Root still being at the crease makes the last day interesting, for sure.

I think Australia will still win, but by no means confident.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
this team reminds me of the 90s ones and that i have no confidence in them at all, and i expect them to be out or just about by lunch

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol what the hell. Tried to rush home from work and it's finished

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoping for a 5-0 cleansweep now
yep really good chance of that now, i think that test would have really deflated them, they fought back really well and than went into the last day with hope and it was crushed fairly quickly.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We are off to the waca next, the poms have not won at the waca since 1978, the pitch is not what it used to be but we won't see conditions anything like that nasty night session when we collapsed the other night.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good win, typical pommy collapse lol.

Looks like Mitch Marsh will be in for Pete Handscomb. I can see the need for a extra quick, but it's a bit harsh on handscomb, we're far too quick to drop players these days

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Good win, typical pommy collapse lol.

Looks like Mitch Marsh will be in for Pete Handscomb. I can see the need for a extra quick, but it's a bit harsh on handscomb, we're far too quick to drop players these days
Well i am not going to bag them bringing anyone in anymore, when i bagged them bringing shaun back, well after 2 tests he is our highest run scorer and that 100 of his won us that last test lol . On form it is hard to see how mitch gets picked ahead of maxwell, obviously they want an extra bowler

Last edited: