The Consolidated Cricket Thread

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Official Squad announced by CA:

Australia Squad: Steve Smith (c), David Warner (vc), Cameron Bancroft, Usman Khawaja, Peter Handscomb, Shaun Marsh, Tim Paine (wk), Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood, Jackson Bird, Chadd Sayers.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Official Squad announced by CA:

Australia Squad: Steve Smith (c), David Warner (vc), Cameron Bancroft, Usman Khawaja, Peter Handscomb, Shaun Marsh, Tim Paine (wk), Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood, Jackson Bird, Chadd Sayers.
So the leaks last night were spot on. Shaun marsh, seriously what the fuck. Strong bowling line-up but not a lot of confidence in the batting, steve smith just can't keep doing it all.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sweet i got the thursday/friday off work, got a case of beer and no-one at home to annoy me during the days play. Ashes preparations set :hearteyes:

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
marsh possibly out with stiff back after training.......is this guy related to Chase Stanley?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not able to get to the Tele for first session. Appreciate any updates.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
1-17 now after 7 overs. sfa swing or seam movement, looks a great batting deck actually with a fast outfield.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Damn I havent posted in here in a few years.

What the hell kind of wicket are they playing on? The batsmen look all snug and comfy out there.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Damn I havent posted in here in a few years.

What the hell kind of wicket are they playing on? The batsmen look all snug and comfy out there.
Yeah the pitch is pretty slow and docile, not threatening at all. Needs a bit of qld sun on it

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
1-52 after 23, england going along pretty slowly but don't look overly troubled by too much.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
1-59 at lunch. Slow session by england but with only one down i think they won that one, both batsman are very set and it's really only gary that looked like taking a wicket. The pitch has played very slow for a gabba pitch. You can watch the game now @CroydonDog?