The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I didn't bother to watch it cuz I knew it was going to be horse shit. Only titles on the line were tag titles....

Supposedly all but two matches were pretty crap. Again, what's with having the women main eventing. They main evented the last fucking ppv as well and guess what, both were shit matches.

Charlotte gives Kairi Sane a concussion by hitting her in the back of the head with the monitor. Kairi spends the rest of the match out on her feet. Charlotte goes all bitch mode on her swearing at her and hard shotting her. Asuka is the only one that actually checks on Kairi to see if she is ok. The match suffers because of Kairi being concussed and Charlotte and Becky just being shit and boring.

I only watched the women's match as i wanted to see what happened to Kairi after reading about it.
What a way for WWE to end the year. Pretty fitting given how crap it was. There were some highlights, but overall a very ordinary year. WWE really don't know where rock bottom is... they keeping going from low to low.

I recall RAW a few weeks ago in January had less than 2 million viewers, and they've been hovering around the 2 million for the last 5 weeks. It's insane when you think that only 10 years ago, the RAW viewership was up around the 20 million mark. You think it's be more with the WWE Network and what not.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I have never been so disinterested in an upcoming Royal Rumble. I am going to put it this way... if the Women's RR is the main event, I will not be watching it. I will switch off after the Men's RR.

Vince... be smart with your scheduling.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have never been so disinterested in an upcoming Royal Rumble. I am going to put it this way... if the Women's RR is the main event, I will not be watching it. I will switch off after the Men's RR.

Vince... be smart with your scheduling.
I actually haven't watched any wrestling in a month. Just had to much going on over the holiday period to take any notice.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Current Royal Rumble Card:

upload_2020-1-20_13-17-12.png

I think that either Becky Lynch or Bayley will drop their titles - they've held them for way too long.

FMD Lacey Evans is shit though, she has zero chemistry, cannot stand her.

Wahesh

Reaction score
My thoughts on the Royal Rumble:

The Prelim matches were ok. I like how RR defeated Corbin. It would've been better though if the other teams didn't interfere. Interesting fact is that the Uso's are cousins with RR. If you watch Hobbs & Shaw movie, Reigns is in that, and The Rock always references the term 'Uso' in the movie. They bring a little bit of WWE into that movie with the moves they do lol.

I'm not surprised that Charlotte won the women's RR. It tells you how out of touch WWE is with storylines. She's like Brock Lesnar... they give them everything even tough there are far more talented wrestlers in the company. A LOT of the wrestlers in the women's who came out I hadn't heard of before. Bianca Belair was impressive. I liked the look of the green haired woman... she was pretty good. I lost count of how many blondies were in it though, but Mandy, Liv and Alexa Bliss were head and shoulders above the others. There was also room for the Iconics and Sasha Banks in the contest.

Bayley vs Lacey was meh. I don't like this heel Bayley... she's so boring. I couldn't believe how much Lacey is like Liberty Bell (character in GLOW on Netflix) - both are women wrestlers, both are mothers, both have southern accents both are blonde, both are patriotic. I reckon Lacey's been built of the Liberty Bell character.

I actually fell asleep during the strap match LOL. I woke up and it was over, but it was quite boring as they didn't let DB use most of his moves and quickness. So for me... it literally was a snore fest.

Becky beating Asuka was pretty predictable. Becky will lose the title at WrestleMania though I THINK as she won it at WM last year... so it's been a long time. No doubt they'll give it to Charlotte the glory whore.

Men's RR... where the fuck do I start. That was DISAPPOINTING. So the RR is MY FAVORITE PPV event. I like the ring to be filled with wrestlers - like 10-15 so you don't know what's going to happen next. That didn't happen this year. Brock just kept on eliminating wrestler after wrestler. When Brawn and Keith Lee (another guy I hadn't heard of prior to watching it) came in, it actually looked like it was going to be interesting... then when he eliminated them both, I just faced palmed myself. I was glad when Drew came out. The rest of the RR was pretty boring until Edge came back. That was good. Then when Seth Rollins came out with his crew, it was really good. They saved him from bring eliminated, then cleaned house a bit, then all those they eliminated drove the crew out back... then Seth got rag dolled out lol - props for that. I'm not happy that Buddy Murphy turned heel though, he's our only male Aussie in the business. When it came down to Reigns, Edge, Orton and Drew, I knew how it was going to end. Edge is retired and has already won a rumble, Orton has won 2 rumbles, Reigns won one recently as well and dominated it in recent years, so he was out. It was always going to be Drew.

Overall not a bad ending but it has A LOT of room for improvement.

Wahesh

Reaction score
WWE has been literally very quiet lately. All shows including WrestleMania 36 are pre-recorded in empty arenas to try and keep it going, so time to re-live some good moments in the attitude era.

This is one I remember well.

Wahesh

Reaction score
WrestleMania was split into 2 nights. 0 audience in the arena. These are the results.

upload_2020-4-16_8-56-20.png

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, the following personnel have been future endevoured:

Drake Maverick, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Heath Slater, Eric Young, Rowan, Sarah Logan, No Way Jose, Mike Chioda, Mike Kanellis, Maria Kanellis, EC3, Aiden English, Lio Rush, Primo, Epico, and Kurt Angel.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/15/...e-drake-maverick-curt-hawkins-trnd/index.html

Is WWE dead yet?
They have virtually just released their roster.

What a joke is WWE without the crowd?
I watched Galloway vs Lesnar at WM.

How can they call that wrestlemania?
Vince need to accept WWE is finished.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Is WWE dead yet?
They have virtually just released their roster.

What a joke is WWE without the crowd?
I watched Galloway vs Lesnar at WM.

How can they call that wrestlemania?
Vince need to accept WWE is finished.
You're right... it just doesn't feel like a WWE show these days... it feels like an empty house or indi show with the cameras kept off the very little crowd that would be there. Hearing the wrestlers groan and moan all the time is something I was over as well - particularly Edge vs Orton at WrestleMania.

Vince would be fuming because he lost millions by WrestleMania being practically called off (let's face it, it was a house show), and he also lost about $100,000,000 recently with XFL 2.0 falling over. Now he's not receiving millions on a weekly basis due to Raw, Smackdown and NXT all taking place in front of 0 spectators. He has to rely on income from WWE shop, and the WWE Network subscribers.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't watched any wrestling since about November/December last year. I somehow have just lost interest in the product. Still, i perv on the ladies via Instagram and wrestlewiththeplot.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Daniel Vidot made his debut. He lost a quick squash match to Sheamus on Smackdown. But good on him for making his debut in the big leagues..

Wahesh

Reaction score
Daniel Vidot made his debut. He lost a quick squash match to Sheamus on Smackdown. But good on him for making his debut in the big leagues..
Yeah I'm not sure what that was about. I mean if he's meat to debut as the Samoan Ghost then fine, but no point in making him a jobber.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I haven't watched any wrestling since about November/December last year. I somehow have just lost interest in the product. Still, i perv on the ladies via Instagram and wrestlewiththeplot.
It's not interesting ever since they moved to a 0 audience in the development centre, but I still try to stick with the storyline on Youtube.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I strongly recommend swapping from WWE to AEW.

such a better product at the moment

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not sure what that was about. I mean if he's meat to debut as the Samoan Ghost then fine, but no point in making him a jobber.
Not the most celebrated debut in wwe history, by a long shot. When all is said and done, he’s lucky he still has a job considering the amount of cuts wwe has made to its roster lately and he seems genuinely thrilled to have made his debut, so good on him. Hopefully it will lead to better things for him.

Last edited: