The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
No doubt they are, they made Raw and Smackdown longer with Raw being 3hrs long these days compared to being 2hrs. Wrestlemania and SummerSlam run about 5hrs i think.

I'm hoping you are wrong about the Rumble being a bore fest but as with WWE they are hit or miss when it comes to their PPV.
What I used to love about the RR is when the ring will be filled with superstars - like 15 or so, and you just didn't know who was coming from behind the curtain. I haven't seen a good RR since 2009 - my opinion anyway - and that includes the 40 man RR we had a few years back.

2013 was really disappointing when they had CM Punk vs The Rock as the main event opposed to the actual RR match.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
What I used to love about the RR is when the ring will be filled with superstars - like 15 or so, and you just didn't know who was coming from behind the curtain. I haven't seen a good RR since 2009 - my opinion anyway - and that includes the 40 man RR we had a few years back.

2013 was really disappointing when they had CM Punk vs The Rock as the main event opposed to the actual RR match.
I hear ya, that's what i loved about the Royal Rumble. That element of not knowing who was in it and who was going to come out next. Yeah the old Rumbles were good, many good memories watching them as a kid. I must say in recent times AJ Styles debut during the Rumble was a pretty sweet moment as majority of people were not sure if he had signed with WWE at the time.

On another note, in breaking news i just seen that Enzo has been suspended indefinitely after allegations he raped a women in October have come out.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Gosh that episode of Raw was bad. They had it in 2 different venues. And that Manhattan venue was so poor, it looked like a house show. How crap was the undertakers entrance down that tiny ramp?

Any Miz winning the IC title again... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? AGAIN???

Even the DX reunion was crap. Anything that happened in the Manhattan Center was boring.

One thing is for sure... Torrie Wilson - YOU STILL GOT IT :D

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gosh that episode of Raw was bad. They had it in 2 different venues. And that Manhattan venue was so poor, it looked like a house show. How crap was the undertakers entrance down that tiny ramp?

Even the DX reunion was crap. Anything that happened in the Manhattan Center was boring.

Yeah i was really disappointed with the show considering the milestone it was. Only thing i actually enjoyed was the start with Stone Cold stunning Vince and Shane, took me back to the old days when that would happen regularly on Raw Is War. It hyped me up just for the rest of the show to suck that excitement outta me.

I agree, Torrie Wilson looked fine as hell. Trish Stratus looked totally different, still nice puppies though.

In other news i seen now that Enzo has been sacked from WWE.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Torrie Wilson is the hottest woman in pro wrestling history.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeah i was really disappointed with the show considering the milestone it was. Only thing i actually enjoyed was the start with Stone Cold stunning Vince and Shane, took me back to the old days when that would happen regularly on Raw Is War. It hyped me up just for the rest of the show to suck that excitement outta me.

I agree, Torrie Wilson looked fine as hell. Trish Stratus looked totally different, still nice puppies though.

In other news i seen now that Enzo has been sacked from WWE.
Enzo was sacked amid sexual assault allegations. They should've just stood him down IMO. Pretty poor form considering he was a champion.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Enzo was sacked amid sexual assault allegations. They should've just stood him down IMO. Pretty poor form considering he was a champion.
They did suspend him at first but then they sacked him 2 days later. I think it's more because he never told WWE that he was under investigation about the assault. It doesn't take much to get fired from WWE these days plus he was already on thin ice before this came about.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought the royal rumble was trash, wwe is going downhill big time.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

This woman definitely built for mud nude mud wrestling.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yo yo @MatstaDogg what did you think of the Royal Rumble brother?
I didn't mind it to be honest. I enjoyed the 2 Rumbles, although i had a feeling that i knew who was going to win. I think my favorite part of the Men's Rumble was Heath Slater getting smashed on his way to the ring, then having the following entrants hit him or what ever as they entered. Elias kicking him as he walked past playing the guitar gave me a laugh.

Women's Rumble was alright seeing it was their first attempt. I liked seeing some of the older female wrestlers come back and join in like Lita, Torrie, Trish, Beth Phoenix, Kelly Kelly. Although Vickie killed my ears when she came out screaming on the mic.

Also thought it was a bit shit how they ended it with fucking Ronda coming out instead of letting Asuka have her moment. I have a hatred of Ronda, she is going to ruin watching WWE for me now. Lets just come out and keep pointing at the Wrestlemania sign like a retard!!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I actually preffered the women's rumble match over the men's. I correctly guessed both winners. The rumble is too predictable.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I didn't mind it to be honest. I enjoyed the 2 Rumbles, although i had a feeling that i knew who was going to win. I think my favorite part of the Men's Rumble was Heath Slater getting smashed on his way to the ring, then having the following entrants hit him or what ever as they entered. Elias kicking him as he walked past playing the guitar gave me a laugh.

Women's Rumble was alright seeing it was their first attempt. I liked seeing some of the older female wrestlers come back and join in like Lita, Torrie, Trish, Beth Phoenix, Kelly Kelly. Although Vickie killed my ears when she came out screaming on the mic.

Also thought it was a bit shit how they ended it with fucking Ronda coming out instead of letting Asuka have her moment. I have a hatred of Ronda, she is going to ruin watching WWE for me now. Lets just come out and keep pointing at the Wrestlemania sign like a retard!!
I thought it was ok. Not the best, but far from the worst. I didn't like how Reigns eliminated Seth Rollins though. Every Royal Rumble there is always one friend who eliminates another... too predictable.

I liked the women's one too but the commentary wasn't that big on a lot of the returning Divas. I loved seeing all the returning ones except Vickie. I also think Naomi's Kofi Kingston chair trick MkII was pretty cool.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I actually preffered the women's rumble match over the men's. I correctly guessed both winners. The rumble is too predictable.
Both winners were Japanese. I didn't see that coming.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Both winners were Japanese. I didn't see that coming.
On another site we have a prediction thread for every PPV and the only 2 matches I predicted wrong where the cruiserweight 6 man and I had The revival losing in the tag match. Everything else I got right.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
What do u reckon Wrestlemania will turn up? Shinsuke vs AJ is a definite. Asuka vs Bliss or Charlotte? Which one does she take. Who do u think will take on Brock? Will he finally lose the title, i hope so. What do u think is going to happen with Ronda?

Wahesh

Reaction score
What do u reckon Wrestlemania will turn up? Shinsuke vs AJ is a definite. Asuka vs Bliss or Charlotte? Which one does she take. Who do u think will take on Brock? Will he finally lose the title, i hope so. What do u think is going to happen with Ronda?
I think Shinsuke will win. I can't see him not winning the title if he's the main up and comer on Smackdown and a fan favorite. He seems like an obvious pick. I think both womens titles will change hands. It's hard to see who will face Brock Lesnar, but I can't see him losing. I'm expecting a lot of titles to change hands at WM but I think Lesnar will keep his one.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Wahesh The latest Raw episode (slight spoiler) had an awesome Gauntlet match with the 7 guys who will be in the Elimination Chamber together. The stand out for this was Seth Rollins wrestling for over an hour in this match, while showcasing how great he actually is. Definitely one of my favorite wrestlers going around these days.

Talking of favorite wrestlers right now. I have really taken a liking for Braun Strowman recently. His character is come along well and he is so over with the crowds of late.

Check out his interview here his comments cracked me up because he's just taken the piss.

Also this song about him is funny too.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Braun Strowman vs Brock Lesnar should be the WM Main Event :/