The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It depends who is in them. As in the case of the ladies it is not warranted. To be honest I haven't even been watching much wrestling of late just been catching the highlights and news. One thing though Ronda is still terrible and I think she always will be. She has the most boring move set, her promos are fucking cringe worthy to listen to and she is just a female Brock Lesnar really. Also she is too green and dangerous still. The other week that Samoa Drop she did on Dana Brookes was so close to going wrong and injuring Dana's head/neck.

I hope the rumours are true and they are fucking Ronda off after Wrestlemania. I can't stand the mole, and this stems back from when I disliked her in the UFC. But I can also tell that she isn't a wrestlers arsehole and needs a hell of a lot more training.

WWE just using her for ratings over actual abilities to be a professional wrestler.
I agree. I mean I like a lot of wrestlers in the ring but for traditional sake WM is meant to be 1 vs 1. I remember in 2000 the main event was The Rock vs Big Show vs Triple H vs Mankind in a F4W elimination match. Seriously, that is not a main event.

And in this case it's bad to. It should simply be RR vs Becky. Now, I'm not a fan of RR either, she can't wrestle the way the other trained ladies can, but considering she's the champion, that's the path they should go down. I have no idea why they did this triple threat match. I hope they do release her after WM but knowing how crap WWE manage their wrestlers, they'll keep her and release someone else.

It also looks like WM is going to be the longest PPV ever if the rumors are true. They're predicting 17 matches. If that's the case, I'm going to pass on watching it... CBB. That'll go for 7 hours.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
RR isnt any worse than Botcha Banks or Botchy Lynch or Botchy Neidhart. They all suck.

Wahesh

Reaction score
RR isnt any worse than Botcha Banks or Botchy Lynch or Botchy Neidhart. They all suck.
Banks and Lynch are genuinely good wrestlers who has a wrestling background. Natalya was but is past her best.

Wahesh

Reaction score
View attachment 9579

This is Paige. She had been training since she was a child and wrestling since she was 14.

Sasha got her job because she is snoops cousin and Becky retired and then got hired nearly a decade after her last match. They both suck. Jinder Mahal and Braun Strowman legitimately 1000x better than every female not named Asuka or Mickie on the roster.
Im watching todays RAW and theres an 8 man between the womens tt match at mania. 30 seconds in sasha botches a rope assisted arm drag on Peyton (because shr has zero co-ordination) and then immediately tries to re-do the spot because she has no experience and couldn't think of a way to transition to the next spot.

So embarrassing I had to turn it off, not even just skip the match, turn the tv off.
Not many of the women in WWE are talented, but there are a few who are. I've never really rated Paige highly. My personal favorites over the last decade in terms of ability are:

• Mickie James (pre-TNA days)
  • AJ Lee
  • Kaitlyn
  • Sasha Banks
  • Becky Lynch
There are a few more such as Trish Stratus, Lita etc... if we go further past that, but that's just the last 10 years.

Wahesh

Reaction score
View attachment 9590

Oh wow look how over she is.

Remember how empty the arenas were and low the ratings were when cringey shitters like becky weren't the focal point of the show?

Me neither.
Mate Raw is crap these days as are PPVs lol. I wouldn't pay $100 to get a crappy seat at a Smackdown show either.

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
You wouldn't pay $100 to see Becky Lynch? You obviously have a problem with womens wrestling... Just like Trump!
Ummm... no... I have a problem with Smackdown as a hole. Let's say for arguments sake that Becky Lynch vs Charlotte for the title... I still wouldn't go. Because I'll be paying $100 for a crappy seat and ONE good match which will go for 10 minutes.

Not worth it.

Wahesh

Reaction score
What one good match would that be? Based on the historic record it certainly wouldn't be bucky vs charlotte.

I and 75,000 other ***** had no problem shelling out $100+ to watch two middle aged dudes at the mcg last october... A card which had becky vs charlotte on it and about half my section treated it as the piss break match, despite it being match #2 or #3
Why are you changing the subject? You asked me if I have a problem with Women's wrestling...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I got fed up with WWE after moving house.

If they ever decide to bring back the attitude era, let the roster let loose and say and do whatever they want I might take interest again?

I’ll definitely take interest again if the women start flopping their tits out!

Wahesh

Reaction score
*SPOILERS*

I haven't watched WM yet, I'm still deciding on that, so I have not read any of the above posts, but I know one result...

Thanks to channel 9 news, now I know that the IICONICS have won the Womens tag team titles. Good for them. It's been an amazing few years for them, particularly the last 12 months...

*Getting signed by WWE
*Getting moved from NXT to Smackdown
*Wrestling and home at Super Showdown and winning in front of their fans (I use the term 'home' losely though as they are Sydney girls)
*Competing at the grandest WWE stage and winning the titles.

The next steps for them are getting drafted to Raw and turning face.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did Stone Cold show up at Mania?

What (see what I did there?) I would've given to see him live. Second best wrestler/entertainer after Macho Man, IMO.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So I watched Wrestlemania and to be honest I wasn't that impressed with it. There were a few matches that were good but nothing that really stood out. The main event was shit and honestly was not worth ending the show on. Ronda still is painful to watch with her limited move set. The ending was such a botch too.

Spoilers*

Kofi winning was good to see guy deserves it after 11 years of putting in work.

Seth winning the title off Brock was a welcomed change. Now the Title might become more relevant again instead of being held hostage by Brock.

Glad Becky got the win as I was over Ronda holding it and Charlotte who's held titles a fair few times already.

Next interesting thing is the upcoming Superstar Shake Up next week. Be interesting to see who gets moved to what shows and to be able to make some fresh new match ups.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Right.. cleaned up this thread and will leave the other action to other mods.

Most likely two people are copping a lifetime replyban from this thread for their constant abuse/bickering over the past 9 days.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like Braun Strowman is off to Smackdown to feud with Samoa Joe for the U.S belt. Bring it on!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

What (see what I did there?) I would've given to see him live. Second best wrestler/entertainer after Macho Man, IMO.
Macho man is the greatest.
He was an old man but always had the finest women!
I aspire to be like Randy Poffo.
King of beautiful women!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Macho man is the greatest.
He was an old man but always had the finest women!
I aspire to be like Randy Poffo.
King of beautiful women!
NO ONE, absolutely no one cut a promo the way macho man did. Oh, yeah.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

U would have given to see him live? WHAT

Unfortunately no stone cold at mania