The Consolidated WWE Superthread

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My View

Asuka (c) defeated Becky Lynch by submission for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship

It was always going to be Asuka winning. She'll hold the title at least until WM. This was a fairly good match.

The Miz and Shane McMahon defeated The Bar (Cesaro and Sheamus) (c) for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship

I didn't see this coming but good to see The Bar lose the titles. Perhaps it's time for them to feud against each other now.

Ronda Rousey (c) defeated Sasha Banks for the WWE Raw Women's Championship

Again this was always going to be the result

Women's Royal Rumble - Becky Lynch won by last eliminating Charlotte Flair. Becky Lynch took the place of Lana who was injured earlier in the evening in Rusev's match

Well there are so many other women who I would've preferred to win, so I don't understand why someone who lost legitimately earlier on in the night wins this to get a re-match - especially considering she wasn't originally meant to be in it - unless she's going to take on RR (which will be difficult considering Becky is signed to SD).

Daniel Bryan (c) defeated AJ Styles for the WWE Championship

Would've been better if it was a legitimate win.

Brock Lesnar (c) (with Paul Heyman) defeated Finn Bálor by submission

This would've been perfect if Balor won. He lost though. There was nothing wrong with the match itself, but the fact that WWE are keeping Brock as champion is making Raw unwatchable and boring!

Men's Royal Rumble - Seth Rollins won by last eliminating Braun Strowman

It's getting boring having Superstars attack (or replace) other Superstars as they come out to the ring. Nia Jax attacking R-Truth... seriously? Was Nia Jax ever going to win and take on Lesnar at WM? How stupid was that. What's worse is that it happened TWICE in one night, one in rach of the RR matches. The men's rumble itself came down to Rollins and Braun. Everyone knew that Rollins was going to win after Braun won GRR - there's no way they were going to give him 2 in a row.

Overall the PPV was a 4/10. It lost A LOT of points lost on boring, predictable results. The PPV was 5 hours, and the entire show including kickoff was 7 hours... horrendously long, and not possible to watch in one go.
Dad pissed himself laughing when Nia Jax entered the men's rumble. I found it funny when she was attacked by Orton, Mysterio and Ziggler.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Dad pissed himself laughing when Nia Jax entered the men's rumble. I found it funny when she was attacked by Orton, Mysterio and Ziggler.
What I love about the RR is sneak attacks and fresh super stars coming in and worm out ones going straight for them and getting pancaked :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: - it's purely watched by me for entertainment purposes.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
WWE is such rubbish, raw is only worth watching for maybe 5 minutes of it.

Wahesh

Reaction score
...and the shit on Raw continues...

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
@MatstaDogg haven't heard from you in a while brother - everything alright?
Yeah brother all is good just been busy and haven't had the time to be on here as much as I was before. Between work and my new girlfriend that's where all my time is going.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeah brother all is good just been busy and haven't had the time to be on here as much as I was before. Between work and my new girlfriend that's where all my time is going.
Glad to know everything's alright mate. Yep... the women know how to chew up our time :grinning:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad to know everything's alright mate. Yep... the women know how to chew up our time :grinning:
Yes they do. She wants to spend as much time as she can with me. It's nice to be wanted lol. Just means less time for anything else.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's a goooooood thing *raises and lowers eyebrows suggestively*
Lol definitely mate. You give her the good dicken one time and now she can't help herself...not that I'm complaining. You break the drought finally and now it's pouring :laughing:

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Based Vince working the marks with a leukemia angle. He couldn't get Roman over by having him beat every wrestler on the planet, so now Vince is making cancer do the job. Pure genius.

1544452667870.jpg

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
I wish they'd stop pretending women dont suck at wrestling. Botox flair vs Leprechaun vs Autistic mma girl is going to be the worst wrestlemania mainevent ever

Wahesh

Reaction score
I wish they'd stop pretending women dont suck at wrestling. Botox flair vs Leprechaun vs Autistic mma girl is going to be the worst wrestlemania mainevent ever
I know, it should be 1 vs 1. Triple Threat or Fatal Four Way are fun and exciting, but they are NOT WM Main Event type matches.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Based Vince working the marks with a leukemia angle. He couldn't get Roman over by having him beat every wrestler on the planet, so now Vince is making cancer do the job. Pure genius.

View attachment 9237
He did have Leukemia however I think they made it sound worse than it was. I'm a fan of Roman, but there are plenty of other wrestlers I like ahead of him. That view hasn't changed since the cancer announcement. I'm only pissed off at the timing. He finally wins the title then needs to relinquish it.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lol.

Just noticed that the mainevent was the same as a midcard match at Super Showdown only with Lasley and Corbin instead of Dolph and Strowman. What a joke.
It was all because the shield were together again but I agree... joke.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know, it should be 1 vs 1. Triple Threat or Fatal Four Way are fun and exciting, but they are NOT WM Main Event type matches.
It depends who is in them. As in the case of the ladies it is not warranted. To be honest I haven't even been watching much wrestling of late just been catching the highlights and news. One thing though Ronda is still terrible and I think she always will be. She has the most boring move set, her promos are fucking cringe worthy to listen to and she is just a female Brock Lesnar really. Also she is too green and dangerous still. The other week that Samoa Drop she did on Dana Brookes was so close to going wrong and injuring Dana's head/neck.

I hope the rumours are true and they are fucking Ronda off after Wrestlemania. I can't stand the mole, and this stems back from when I disliked her in the UFC. But I can also tell that she isn't a wrestlers arsehole and needs a hell of a lot more training.

WWE just using her for ratings over actual abilities to be a professional wrestler.