The Consolidated NFL Thread

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
You love his face. As if you wouldn't do him if you got the chance. I even would. :p

I'd have a threesome with his Missus.
No, I don't find Romo attractive tbh.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I'm missing King of Queens and That 70's Show for the game. You can manage.

Liar, liar...
Home and Away is on so no way would I miss it.

And Romo isn't my type. His smile is too cheesy.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Home and Away is on so no way would I miss it.

And Romo isn't my type. His smile is too cheesy.
Neighbours > Home and Away. You love it. Stop denying it.

PS: 4th straight week Kurt Warner has thrown for 350+ yards. Cassel with an impressive 415.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
NO WAY HOME AND AWAY CRAPS ALL OVER GAYBOURS... proof is in the ratings!

Cassel is getting better with his deeper throws as I saw on the highlight reel. Finally he and Moss are connecting.

Hmmm an ever improving Cassel and a damaged good Brady? Pats have quite a pickle on their hands.

Praying one of Ravens or Colts slip up... Wildcard race is heating up... It's been so long since the Pats have had to work for their play off spot, I can't believe we are not leading the AFC East.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
AW, PLEASE! Don't buy into that BSPN propaganda. Brady, besides Favre, is THE best QB on his day currently in the NFL. Bar. ****ing. None. Those Around The Horn idiots are the biggest blowasses I have ever heard. Same with the PTI morons.

If you have a choice between Brady and Cassel and you pick Cassel, you need to be shot. Seriously. And please tell me how Brady is 'damaged goods' as people put it?

He hurt his foot FFS. He's a QB, not a RB or WR. His mind is still good, his vision is still good, his shoulder is still good, his arm is still good, his hand is still good. Hardly 'damaged goods.'

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry, MC. Didn't mean to snap at you. It wasn't aimed at you. My frustration is aimed at those BSPN morons. People seem to forget how good Brady is just because they haven't seen him play in a while.

I'm saying all that as a Dallas supporter too.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Wasn't it Brady's knee? If so look at McNabb...

And if you are referring to ESPN, I hardly watch anything on that channel, so it's all my opinion.

Brady is the best QB, I agree, but how stable is he now? I wouldn't shaft him for Cassel, no way, but Cassel is improving and he could be snapped up and get big big bucks from another team... and then Brady goes down again, he hurt himself pretty badly and it's hard to bounce back... as I said McNabb... he is out, AGAIN.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's stable enough. It's the wrong mentality to have if you're waiting for his knee to play up. ANYONE can go down at any second. As if Brady wouldn't be snapped up by 90% of the NFL?

Brady over ANYONE in the NFL.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Well that's what I think anyways. Everytime Brady gets sacked, I will be freaking out wondering if he will get up... same with Mini.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who would of thought Romo would have injured his pinkie finger, of all fingers, on his throwing hand in OT?

Things can, will and do happen at anytime to anyone. To discard one of the best QB, possibly ever, because of that mentality is wrong IMO.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
It's not a question of discarding Brady, it's a question of keeping Cassel at the Patriots as back up to Brady, where Cassel is doing quite well.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I just cannot see them winning a game tbh.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have Friday off and am going to watch The Boys win aswell as the Cards.

It will be an awesome day if that happens.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I won't be able to see all the games, maybe the first one in the morning.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
First up is Lions/Titans at 4:30 am, 8:00 am Cowboys/Seahawks then Cardinals/Eagles.

Perfect line up IMO.