The Consolidated NFL Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's an insane stat.. I saw a rare good topic on ESPN the other day which was "Is Mahomes getting the Jordan treatment with MVP?"

As in, you could/should give it to him most years, but people take their greatness for granted or get bored with giving them MVP..

Mahomes is having his best season in years and deserves to be the MVP so far this year. They're down multiple receivers and lost Tyreek and he still gets 300 plus yards whenever he wants. Plus he's cut out a lot of the turnovers and bad decisions from last season. He seems to be scrambling more this year too. He's still getting better which is scary...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That's an insane stat.. I saw a rare good topic on ESPN the other day which was "Is Mahomes getting the Jordan treatment with MVP?"

As in, you could/should give it to him most years, but people take their greatness for granted or get bored with giving them MVP..

Mahomes is having his best season in years and deserves to be the MVP so far this year. They're down multiple receivers and lost Tyreek and he still gets 300 plus yards whenever he wants. Plus he's cut out a lot of the turnovers and bad decisions from last season. He seems to be scrambling more this year too. He's still getting better which is scary...
He's the best QB of all-time.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's the best QB of all-time.
I think he's the most talented or the best player.. He has to get a few more Super Bowls (he will most likely get at least 2 more in his career) to overtake Brady in terms of the greatest, simply because it's hard to argue with 7 rings and all of the records he has.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think he's the most talented or the best player.. He has to get a few more Super Bowls (he will most likely get at least 2 more in his career) to overtake Brady in terms of the greatest, simply because it's hard to argue with 7 rings and all of the records he has.
Yeah GOAT is talent + achievement. Brady is the GOAT for now. Mahomes & Rodgers are more talented than Brady but don't have the rings. Mahomes needs at least 4 rings total to be in the GOAT discussion.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The season is over. CB1 out for rest of the year, our only decent receiver left is now gone. Whole O-Line is injured. We probably will lose all the next couple of games and fall to 7-10 or 8-9. It was fun whilst it lasted but this team still needs a major clean out to be any near competitive. Just really glad we have found a great coaching staff in DaBoll and Wink. Still iffy on OC Kafka but he isn’t horrible.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The season is over. CB1 out for rest of the year, our only decent receiver left is now gone. Whole O-Line is injured. We probably will lose all the next couple of games and fall to 7-10 or 8-9. It was fun whilst it lasted but this team still needs a major clean out to be any near competitive. Just really glad we have found a great coaching staff in DaBoll and Wink. Still iffy on OC Kafka but he isn’t horrible.
Daboll has performed a miracle just to get this team to 7-2 in the first place. Hopefully they can get some pick-ups from the wire and hang on for a playoff spot. Realistically you only need to win 2 or 3 more games max to make it..

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Daboll has performed a miracle just to get this team to 7-2 in the first place. Hopefully they can get some pick-ups from the wire and hang on for a playoff spot. Realistically you only need to win 2 or 3 more games max to make it..
I’m fine if the Giants miss out tbf. Lets be real, we definitely are a Wild Card loss team at max. Just so glad we have our coaching staff for the next few years.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Detroit are a good team, they just had shit defensive coaching at the start but their defense is still pretty bad. I got no idea what’s going on with the Bills, they seem disjointed and are panicking. They’ll get it together hopefully.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ceedee Lamb going for Randy Moss numbers against our practice squad CBs and S.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I didn’t follow it that closely but my team is 49ers and it looks like they are going okay so far.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I didn’t follow it that closely but my team is 49ers and it looks like they are going okay so far.
You would win the SB if Jimmy was trustable.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
LOL DAK Throwing Interceptions to practice squad CBs lmfao.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Since when did Alex Jones become coach of NY? Lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck we have been slow starters all fkn year....

I hate it