The Consolidated NFL Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fucking lost because of the fucking punter. Can you fucking believe it?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
apparently they only had 10 playes on that fg block attempt. dont think the ST coach will be allowed back even to collect his things

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
apparently they only had 10 playes on that fg block attempt. dont think the ST coach will be allowed back even to collect his things
how mo Drayton still had a job mid way through the season was mind blowing. Worst special teams I’ve ever seen from a packers line up. Embarrassing.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers kind of flops in the post season.

Yeah ST was shit, but he still kind of lays an egg in the post season.

Last year he had the coach for an excuse, this year STs years before Mike McCarthy, when the fact is for a great player he flops in the post season.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Special teams were the main problem obviously but Rodgers only completed 2 passes to that weren't to Adams or Jones. So a lack of receiving options that could get separation ended up being an issue again. AJ Dillon going down hurt them too..

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just another example of Rodgers being let down by his team. Defense plays lights out, special teams look like a bunch of retards trying to fuck a doorknob
I agree, the fucking organisation needs to address it . I always knew ST’s would eventually blow a big game for us. It was the writing on the wall from week 1.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Credit to the Niners defence though. After that first drive I thought the Packers would win by 20. But they played great, especially considering the Niners barely got anything going on offense.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers kind of flops in the post season.

Yeah ST was shit, but he still kind of lays an egg in the post season.

Last year he had the coach for an excuse, this year STs years before Mike McCarthy, when the fact is for a great player he flops in the post season.
He has the same problem payton Manning did in Indy. Cold weather games and great qbs just makes them average qbs. Get rogers in a dome or pleasant winter stadium he would be a big difference maker. He really needs to force a trade

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Todays game is a prime example of why I love the 49ers. They remind me of the mighty doggies so much. Behind in a match they were not supposed to win, playing terrible, but yet never gave up and somehow managed to pull off an unlikely win. We’re not the most flashy team but our defence is like the dogs of war and that’s what keeps us in games.

I feel a 95 dogs style playoff run with this 49er team, they never say die, they have been written off every game and they will hopefully keep finding ways to win.

Our defence will keep us in games and I can’t see our offence being that bad again as it was in the first half.

Hope the rams upset the bucs, cause we all know the 49ers record against the rams recently with McVeigh as their head coach. We paint sofi stadium red again.

Go 49ers!

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Todays game is a prime example of why I love the 49ers. They remind me of the mighty doggies so much. Behind in a match they were not supposed to win, playing terrible, but yet never gave up and somehow managed to pull off an unlikely win. We’re not the most flashy team but our defence is like the dogs of war and that’s what keeps us in games.

I feel a 95 dogs style playoff run with this 49er team, they never say die, they have been written off every game and they will hopefully keep finding ways to win.

Our defence will keep us in games and I can’t see our offence being that bad again as it was in the first half.

Hope the rams upset the bucs, cause we all know the 49ers record against the rams recently with McVeigh as their head coach. We paint sofi stadium red again.

Go 49ers!
The 49ers offense sucked balls today. Their defense was decent, but still not great. The packers special teams handed it to them on a fucking platter. Jimmy G was awful, picked once but should have been picked three times with terrible throws to the flats under pressure. Mitchell and deebo weren’t the force they have been this year either.

Literally two plays on special teams won it for the niners. Crosby needs to be cut, Drayton fired and the packers need to find someone that can return kicks and another that can snap the ball cleanly.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The 49ers offense sucked balls today. Their defense was decent, but still not great. The packers special teams handed it to them on a fucking platter. Jimmy G was awful, picked once but should have been picked three times with terrible throws to the flats under pressure. Mitchell and deebo weren’t the force they have been this year either.

Literally two plays on special teams won it for the niners. Crosby needs to be cut, Drayton fired and the packers need to find someone that can return kicks and another that can snap the ball cleanly.
Yeah our offence sucked balls, but we held the so-called messiah Rodgers to just 10 points. What is that 0-4 for him against us in playoffs? After he said we would be sorry for not drafting him.

As I said that’s what I love about this team, they still find a way to win. Jimmy G is shit, if we had a half decent Qb we would be unstoppable, fingers crossed Lance is the goods.

As shit as Jimmy G is he wasn’t on his own today. That 1st quarter was rubbish, 2 plays in a row our receivers dropped it cold (kittle and aiyuk). If kittle takes that catch he more than likely gets a touch down, not many people could stop him with that much space 1 on 1 even that far out.

As I said I hope we play the rams, they have showed the last 6 games they can’t stop our running game and it will be superbowl here we come!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jimmy had some bad plays today, but gees he’s receivers cost him also. Some terrible drops.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Great, now I have to cheer the 69ers against the fkn cheater...

Unless the Rams take care of them.

Go Rams!

PS I hope Chiefs take out the SB now