The Consolidated NFL Thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
i am not a big fan of Brady as a person, but you’ve gotta laugh at the haters. 7 super bowl titles. Hard to argue with that. Still, they find a way.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brady just brilliant..now 7 Super Bowl Rings.. What a record.. Gosh if he keeps going, he will have to start using his toes to put his rings on.. What a player..his record speaks for itself.. G.O.A.T..
What about when he runs out of toes!!!! Maybe a slightly bigger ring

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gees that was a boring game!! Didn’t even have the customary big play that you go is that the play that wins the Super Bowl? Hate to admit it but Brady really is the GOAT
They put in the perfect game plan, but it's the simplest one. Support your quarterback, shut down the other quarterback.

Works like a charm, but not the most exciting thing to watch.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They put in the perfect game plan, but it's the simplest one. Support your quarterback, shut down the other quarterback.

Works like a charm, but not the most exciting thing to watch.
Didn’t even have to shut Mahomes down. They double teamed Hill and took him out of the game until the start of the 4th when the game was already over. Apart from Kelce the rest of the team were useless. Says a lot when your QB has the most rushing yards. Had no other options but to run the ball himself!!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn’t even have to shut Mahomes down. They double teamed Hill and took him out of the game until the start of the 4th when the game was already over. Apart from Kelce the rest of the team were useless. Says a lot when your QB has the most rushing yards. Had no other options but to run the ball himself!!
If Hill and Kelce were double teamed all game or majority. Surely this freed up other players. From what I have seen since he didn’t have a plan B and couldn’t adjust. Seemed to always want to run as soon as there was a bit of pressure, where as Brady would stand there in the pocket for another second and finding an option.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its probably the only sport that the GOAT is very clear!
Theres arguments for every other sport but surely now no one can dispute that Brady is by far the best ever!

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bucs defence was crazy good , KC offensive play calling awful .... Mahomes played decent but with zero help from his backs or receivers... twice had players open and they dropped TDs

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The pack have created some cap space. And saw a cryptic tweet from Bhaktiari saying “you’re welcome”. Not sure if it’s related to the release of JJ Watt and I’m not sure how I’ll feel if we got him. Def past his awesome best and injury prone. But we need help on D. The window is still open for a super bowl. The packers need to think for the here and now and throw away any future building crap!

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
The pack have created some cap space. And saw a cryptic tweet from Bhaktiari saying “you’re welcome”. Not sure if it’s related to the release of JJ Watt and I’m not sure how I’ll feel if we got him. Def past his awesome best and injury prone. But we need help on D. The window is still open for a super bowl. The packers need to think for the here and now and throw away any future building crap!
How many years you reckon Rodgers has left in him?

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
They've created 8.9mil of space...and are still 19mil over the cap lol. They're going to have to restructure Arod and Kenny Clark I reckon. I'd love to get JJ Watt at the Pack, I'd be happy if they released Preston Smith to get it done.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They've created 8.9mil of space...and are still 19mil over the cap lol. They're going to have to restructure Arod and Kenny Clark I reckon. I'd love to get JJ Watt at the Pack, I'd be happy if they released Preston Smith to get it done.
Yeah Preston Smith was very underwhelming last season overall. Showed glimpses towards the back end but it just isn’t enough.