The Consolidated NFL Thread

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Patty Mahomes getting paaaaaaaaid. 10yr extension worth potentially $503mil. That's the entire salary cap for all 16 NRL teams for over 3 years lol.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Patty Mahomes getting paaaaaaaaid. 10yr extension worth potentially $503mil. That's the entire salary cap for all 16 NRL teams for over 3 years lol.
Great player, massive risk though for that long of a contract. His mobility is his greatest asset, cop a knee injury and his value would decrease massively. Hope not though, he seems like a likeable dude.
If Chiefs miss out on playoffs he earns around $3.5 million PER GAME. Faaark!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So the Washington Redskins, I mean the team formally know as have changed their name to Washington Football Team for the 2020 season after being pressured by our sensitive society of sjw's deemed it insensitive of Native Americans.

Cleveland Baseball team the Indians, are also in the process of changing their team name too.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
So the Washington Redskins, I mean the team formally know as have changed their name to Washington Football Team for the 2020 season after being pressured by our sensitive society of sjw's deemed it insensitive of Native Americans.

Cleveland Baseball team the Indians, are also in the process of changing their team name too.
It's fucken embarrassing.
Wonder if they will change Chicago White Sox next? It might be offensive to white people to be associated with things worn on the feet that can also get extremely dirty and smelly.
The world is so fucked and PC it will probably take years for them to come up with a name that no-one finds offensive. Should've just renamed themselves Skins, have a different colour face on their helmet every week until every whinging fucken race/complexion is catered for.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

Coon cheese is a goner now too. Even though supposedly it's name is the surname of the company's founder.
Let them floodgates open.
White bread, blackboard, white-ants, red-bellied black snake, fuck me dead. The sooner someone nukes planet Earth the better.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Those soft cock motherfuckers better leave the Cowboys alone...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS they wanted to change their name to the Foreskins but the chosen people were outraged lol

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Those soft cock motherfuckers better leave the Cowboys alone...
And the Browns will be on the hit list. Think Browns refers to 'Brown dogs' but I'm sure some snowflake fuckwits over there will find a way to make that name racist.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's fucken embarrassing.
Wonder if they will change Chicago White Sox next? It might be offensive to white people to be associated with things worn on the feet that can also get extremely dirty and smelly.
The world is so fucked and PC it will probably take years for them to come up with a name that no-one finds offensive. Should've just renamed themselves Skins, have a different colour face on their helmet every week until every whinging fucken race/complexion is catered for.
Coon cheese is a goner now too. Even though supposedly it's name is the surname of the company's founder.
Let them floodgates open.
White bread, blackboard, white-ants, red-bellied black snake, fuck me dead. The sooner someone nukes planet Earth the better.
It's funny though because majority of Native Americans weren't complaining and actually embraced Washington being the Redskins, as they felt it was honouring them. There was an article about it I was reading not that long ago. Even the logo was designed by a Native American.

And for Coon cheese, it was a person's name before it became a slur. The thing I don't get is how companies and so forth buckle at the first moment there is "outrage" by some sjw's. By submitting to the demands so frequently like they are it gives the sjw's that boost that they feel they can keep changing things easily and in turn will proceed to keep on demanding more and more.

Last edited:

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Hate it when decades of tradition such as this is turfed to appease a handful of whiny *****.
A lot of the blame has to fall on Nike's shoulders IMO, refusing to promote/sell any of the Redskins merchandise, taking down all of their gear from their online store. The same fuckers that made such a huge deal about backing sook Kaepernick.
This same company probably has children manufacturing aspects of it's products getting paid 5¢ an hour.

Wish the Redskins had held their nerve somewhat, kept their logo (there was nothing offensive about that) and just altered their name to Natives.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Same thing happened with my Crusaders, they had to change their logo because some soft c***s had a fit.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Same thing happened with my Crusaders, they had to change their logo because some soft c***s had a fit.
Wait till all the animal activists get together and say using animals as mascots is cruel. 3/4 of the world's clubs in every sport would be rooted. Wouldn't surprise me at all if it happens eventually.
Every club can be called The Rainbows, with the rainbow logo and just a number next to it.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only a few days left to the NFL season kicks off. Wonder if they will get thru a full season , hope so.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Want to see this rookie AJ Dillon hit the ground running next Monday for TPOGB. Hope he’s no bust!!

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
A lot of people are writing the steelers of but with Ben back and the players we have added i reckon we are gonna give it a red hot crack

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Health permitting the Chiefs are going to be unstoppable.