The Consolidated NFL Thread

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
mad..the thing is that i wouldve joine dbut then after the first couple of weeks i wouldnt have been bothered lol..ill just watch the games and i'll be happy lol

Bushwhaked

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Eagles fans - bring it on. :D

Skins will take the nfc east this - our defense looks like it's back.

Sav Rocca got the punting job with the eagles - bit surprised there, he has a huge boot but he is not very accurate.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Remember what the skins said last season 'we're going to be making a serious run at the playoffs' and they finished 5-12 lol. Buying up free agents hasn't helped them the slightest

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Starts Friday (their Thursday).

Bushwhaked

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Remember what the skins said last season 'we're going to be making a serious run at the playoffs' and they finished 5-12 lol. Buying up free agents hasn't helped them the slightest
I know - last year was shocking. We still don't have a real possession receiver, but got rid of Archuletta at least. The defense is a lot quicker this year, and London Fletcher looks like a tackling machine - definite upgrade in LB's.

Flying under the radar a bit this year, I'm pretty confident of 10-6 if the young QB can stand up.

Bushwhaked

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Speaking of QB's - who picks up Leftwich, or does everyone let him go?

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Leftwich is currently a free agent I think after the Jags named Garrard their starter

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
What about whats his name, that playedd for jacksonville..?? Didnt he get released..??

Bushwhaked

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Leftwich is currently a free agent I think after the Jags named Garrard their starter
That's what I mean - I know no-one will pick him up until after this weekends games, but will any one want him.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i feel sorry for the guy tbh...he has the potential to do well but he just needs a team to give him a chance

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
What about vince young or something young..? He got released, plus who did he play for..??

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vince Young is starting QB for the Titans

The funniest is the Raiders, they haven't signed their first overall draft pick yet and the season starts tomorrow PLUS they just cut their third round pick... GOOD DRAFT BOYS!!! lol

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I kept telling all my mates Russell isn't a number one pick, I'd have taken Calvin Johnson anyday - even though Marriuci reckons he's not quite at NFl level yet - he's a freak and future pro bowler. Even Quinn ended up signing cos he knew he was never gonna get top ten money and just wanted to play football.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
If Oakland knew they were going to get Culpepper, I'm sure they would have drafted Calvin Johnson.Anyway, I think he is holding out as he knows whoever is QB this season is on a hiding to nothing, this way he can hope they get a few good draft picks next season to bolster there offensive line for a bit of protection.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
What's happening with Senica Wallace, he came in last season or the season before I think for Hasselbeck *i think* played awesome

Is he starting anywhere

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Vince Young is starting QB for the Titans

The funniest is the Raiders, they haven't signed their first overall draft pick yet and the season starts tomorrow PLUS they just cut their third round pick... GOOD DRAFT BOYS!!! lol
His the one on the cover of Madden 08 ay