The Consolidated NFL Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We might see a Bills vs Eagles Superbowl.

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
My boy Jalen Hurts put on a hell of a show.

Looking good so far this season..

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
The Packers have a defense! Shame our offense stalled bad after Jones fumble, but fuck I love beating TB12

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The NFL Concussion rules are a joke. They talk all of this shit about player welfare and changing rules to protect players but then Tua gets knocked out so badly he was stumbling all over the place and looked like he was in a boxing ring.. A few minutes later he's back in the game.

Good to see the doctors are looking after the players welfare.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
The NFL Concussion rules are a joke. They talk all of this shit about player welfare and changing rules to protect players but then Tua gets knocked out so badly he was stumbling all over the place and looked like he was in a boxing ring.. A few minutes later he's back in the game.

Good to see the doctors are looking after the players welfare.
Peyton Manning used to tank his preseason baseline concussion assessment tests so that he knew he could pass them in games to stay on the field

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Peyton Manning used to tank his preseason baseline concussion assessment tests so that he knew he could pass them in games to stay on the field
They're saying Tua's injury was a back injury which is the biggest cover up since Roswell. Haha. I've never seen anyone stumble like that from a back injury.. Then his back didn't seem to bother him the rest of the game and was magically fixed? Hmm..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They're saying Tua's injury was a back injury which is the biggest cover up since Roswell. Haha. I've never seen anyone stumble like that from a back injury.. Then his back didn't seem to bother him the rest of the game and was magically fixed? Hmm..
Don't tell me that you actually believe in aliens & that Roswell was an alien cover up?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't tell me that you actually believe in aliens & that Roswell was an alien cover up?
Haha. Nah.. No conspiracy theories here.. It was just an example of the Dolphins bullshitting about Tua

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Haha. Nah.. No conspiracy theories here.. It was just an example of the Dolphins bullshitting about Tua
Nothing wrong with some conspiracy theories. I just don't believe in aliens.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with some conspiracy theories. I just don't believe in aliens.
Neither do I. But I believe in aliens more than I believe Tua wasn't concussed and had some mysterious back injury that magically fixed itself. Haha

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Neither do I. But I believe in aliens more than I believe Tua wasn't concussed and had some mysterious back injury that magically fixed itself. Haha
Hahahaha agreed.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Can’t believe the raiders are 0-3 and the Jags are 2-1…

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t believe the raiders are 0-3 and the Jags are 2-1…
Raiders D is putrid so far. 20 plus points in all 3 games. Prob could get away with it if they had an elite QB to go with that receiving core.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Packers have a defense! Shame our offense stalled bad after Jones fumble, but fuck I love beating TB12
It’s an issue lingering around for a couple of seasons now. They need to address it.

Plus, the coaching isn’t great with adjusting with situational football. Seem to be great front runners. Anyway, happy with the win but way more to improve on.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tf is our O-Line.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
McCarthy and Jerry Jones and their continual hard on for Zeke over Pollard.. It does my head in..