The Consolidated NFL Thread

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian Flores needs to be sacked. Dolphins been doing shit plays and we lost to the Jaguars. Tua playing well with what he has. We’ve been plagued with injury and the coaching staff isn’t helping shit. Like
How the fuck do you lose to the jags. SMFH

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Brian Flores needs to be sacked. Dolphins been doing shit plays and we lost to the Jaguars. Tua playing well with what he has. We’ve been plagued with injury and the coaching staff isn’t helping shit. Like
How the fuck do you lose to the jags. SMFH
He took you to a 10-6 record last season and won games the year before when everyone predicted worst team ever so no he doesn't desereve to be sacked right now.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He took you to a 10-6 record last season and won games the year before when everyone predicted worst team ever so no he doesn't desereve to be sacked right now.
That’s fair BUT have you seen the play calling this year? The switching of Xavier Howard our best CB to out of position? Swapping of Austin Jackson to a different position who let the DL get through and fractured Tuas rib? Somebody has gotta be held accountable cause we are way better on paper this year than last.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That’s fair BUT have you seen the play calling this year? The switching of Xavier Howard our best CB to out of position? Swapping of Austin Jackson to a different position who let the DL get through and fractured Tuas rib? Somebody has gotta be held accountable cause we are way better on paper this year than last.
You have no good RB, your WR have all been injured and Tua has been injured. That is not all the coaches fault.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope we don’t trade for Watson. Who the fuck wants that reputation of have a guy with over 20 counts of sexual misconduct. It’s not a good look. No matter how well he plays that’s going to hang over him and whatever franchise takes him for a long time. I still believe in Tua. Behind a beaten OLine and a horrible defence equaled with injuries plus the talk of Watson getting louder. The kid is playing well and doing himself proud. Yes the two INT’s were bad yesterday but the receivers on both plays ran wrong routes and we had multiple open drop balls. Every time Tua came off the field we were leading. Leaving it to the defence to make a stop and get us some momentum. Then when Tua enters the game again we’re down.
Tua has talent and I feel will be a big mistake not to put the faith and give him a go. He’s only started 13 games as an NFL QB. That’s not enough to judge someone on. This year is a bust. So let him gain the snaps and be put in bad scenarios now while we have no chance and build on for next year and FFS get the kid an OL!!
what y’all reckon? Keep Tua or trade for Watson with the legal issues as great of a player as he is.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mahomes is playing like dog shit right now. It doesn't help that his defence is the worst in the league and they have no running game.. But Mahomes is coming up with some horrible turnovers and decisions now that he's pressing a lot more.. It's good to know that he's human and defensive co-ordinators have finally doubled Tyreek to take away his huge plays..

Still, as good as Mahomes has been during his career, he deserves a lot more criticism right now for how badly he's playing..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This season it feels like there are way more bad and mediocre teams than normal. The gap between the top teams and everyone else is bigger than ever.

It's great that there are so many contenders this season, but week to week the standard of games and how bad so many teams are is a huge problem..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hope we don’t trade for Watson. Who the fuck wants that reputation of have a guy with over 20 counts of sexual misconduct. It’s not a good look. No matter how well he plays that’s going to hang over him and whatever franchise takes him for a long time. I still believe in Tua. Behind a beaten OLine and a horrible defence equaled with injuries plus the talk of Watson getting louder. The kid is playing well and doing himself proud. Yes the two INT’s were bad yesterday but the receivers on both plays ran wrong routes and we had multiple open drop balls. Every time Tua came off the field we were leading. Leaving it to the defence to make a stop and get us some momentum. Then when Tua enters the game again we’re down.
Tua has talent and I feel will be a big mistake not to put the faith and give him a go. He’s only started 13 games as an NFL QB. That’s not enough to judge someone on. This year is a bust. So let him gain the snaps and be put in bad scenarios now while we have no chance and build on for next year and FFS get the kid an OL!!
what y’all reckon? Keep Tua or trade for Watson with the legal issues as great of a player as he is.
Watson is one of the best QBs in the league but the PR backlash from trading for him would be huge, plus who knows how long his suspension will be once his legal issues are resolved? Teams will be reluctant to give up three first round picks plus for a player who will probably be suspended for between 6-10 games or more.

The Texans fucked up by not trading him when his value was high before all of this sexualising assault stuff came out..

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watson is one of the best QBs in the league but the PR backlash from trading for him would be huge, plus who knows how long his suspension will be once his legal issues are resolved? Teams will be reluctant to give up three first round picks plus for a player who will probably be suspended for between 6-10 games or more.

The Texans fucked up by not trading him when his value was high before all of this sexualising assault stuff came out..
Today they announced if he’s suspended it’s for two whole seasons!! I think it’s a big no. How can you give up on your 5th overall pick from
The draft and who hasn’t played a full season yet? IMO it’s a dumb move for Watson. As great as he is. I can’t bring myself to shit go Tua like that.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Today they announced if he’s suspended it’s for two whole seasons!! I think it’s a big no. How can you give up on your 5th overall pick from
The draft and who hasn’t played a full season yet? IMO it’s a dumb move for Watson. As great as he is. I can’t bring myself to shit go Tua like that.
I haven't seen any mention of suspension length yet. Tua doesn't look great and makes some bad decisions. His lack of mobility is still an issue. They shouldn't trade for Watson though. Miami will regret trading their 1st to Philly. Luckily they have the Niners 1st who have a crappy record. Next year's batch at QB doesn't look great but so far Tua hasn't shown he's a franchise QB.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't seen any mention of suspension length yet. Tua doesn't look great and makes some bad decisions. His lack of mobility is still an issue. They shouldn't trade for Watson though. Miami will regret trading their 1st to Philly. Luckily they have the Niners 1st who have a crappy record. Next year's batch at QB doesn't look great but so far Tua hasn't shown he's a franchise QB.
That’s fair, but he’s constantly behind a beaten pack. Shit O line, Shit defence this year. With that much pressure coming down on you as a let’s be real rookie you’re bound to have teething issues. As much as I want the Dolphins to clean house and win now. I’m all for putting the faith in Tua. He’s never praised when we win and when we lose it’s always his fault. The poor kid is gonna grow a complex. He should be our QB let the kid grow. Let him make his mistakes but as long as he improves. With the two INT he threw he looked better this week than he did against the jags. He scrambled for very important 1st downs his accuracy was phenomenal. Some poor decisions but hey we all can’t be Tom Brady in our first year

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That’s fair, but he’s constantly behind a beaten pack. Shit O line, Shit defence this year. With that much pressure coming down on you as a let’s be real rookie you’re bound to have teething issues. As much as I want the Dolphins to clean house and win now. I’m all for putting the faith in Tua. He’s never praised when we win and when we lose it’s always his fault. The poor kid is gonna grow a complex. He should be our QB let the kid grow. Let him make his mistakes but as long as he improves. With the two INT he threw he looked better this week than he did against the jags. He scrambled for very important 1st downs his accuracy was phenomenal. Some poor decisions but hey we all can’t be Tom Brady in our first year
I'm still not sure he'll be a franchise guy moving forward but you're right, he still has time to turn it around. If he can cut out the bad picks and stay healthy then he has a chance to be a solid starter. I don't think he reads defences well though and looks pretty bad when he's blitzed. The rest of the season will give us a better indication of where he's at.