The Consolidated NFL Thread

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Well lets hope Mcnabb plays like he did in 04-05..If so, we definatly make tha playoffs..!

but i think his just to injury prone though..!
yeh he is kinda injury prone but if he can health and on his feet and he hits some good form then who knows what can happen...but were gonna need everyone to play well...everyone from the QB right through to the kickers and punters

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
yeh he is kinda injury prone but if he can health and on his feet and he hits some good form then who knows what can happen...but were gonna need everyone to play well...everyone from the QB right through to the kickers and punters
Plus our defenders..! Jevon kearse needs to play with mongrel..!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
even though we have a **** pre season record of 1-3 i hope its not signs of whats coming up for us this year

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i just saw on the nrl site that jerimiah trotter has been cut..mate we are ****ed now lol....who else do we have thats a half decent middle line backer

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
It's preseason.....

Today the Packers played their starters for just under 1 quarter whereas the Titans played their starters well into the 3rd quarter. Preseason is just used to see what your backups can do in most cases

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
Plus our cb's need to pick up..! Lito sheppard and sheldon brown have kinda been quiet..! & even brian dawkins..!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
ive heard some good things about J.J Outlaw...lets hope he can get a run in the regular season...and im really startin to like Jason Avant...seems to be a solid reciever and i reckon he can do damage this year for us

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
dawkins has been quite by his standards but im hoping that he can pick up his game

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
true enough...maybe its time to look for a replacement???what you think??...and perhaps has dawkins on a lighter workload

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
true enough...maybe its time to look for a replacement???what you think??...and perhaps has dawkins on a lighter workload
Thats why i think they brought in 2 DE rookie's..! Marques Murrell & Victor Abiamiri..! i think to blood them now while they are rookies under " The Freak " until he retires..! But i still think " The Freak " has a year or maybe 2 to still offer the eagles..! Well thats my opinion mate..!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i mean like u could probably have like a 3 man rotation like in certain situations u would have dawkins etc etc

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
New Orleans Vs Indianapolis season opener....should be a good game...going to be interesting to see if peyton manning is gonna have a good year...his one of my fave QB's and his awesome to watch when in form

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
When do tha games start on fox..?? are they even on foxtel..??

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's heaps on fox/espn

accept my trade moe :D

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
not sure if its on espn...i havent seen any ads on it