The Consolidated NFL Thread

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Reminds me of the reactions Cam Smith seems to get also. I don’t get it, oh well Super Bowl time it is. Can the Bucs really beat the Chiefs in the big one?? Gonna be a classic
Brady doesn't seem like a bad sort of guy. Smith carries himself like an arsehole and a grub, I can understand the hate for him. Brady is just a massive winner. How many games did the Buc's win last year? Not sure how many new players they added to their roster this year apart from Brady and Gronkowski but they just seem to have swooped out of nowhere into the Superbowl.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The guys a absolute legend. It confuses me the hate. I guess people are envious or jealous. Hope he wins another ring, definitely the goat in my opinion
My hate comes from the fact that I am a Steelers fan and had to put up with years of torment from him!! I am the first to admit he is probably the GOAT but I just can’t stand the guy!!

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t throw PI flags for 58min...throw one to bail out Brady. Right.

Pack had more than enough opportunities to win today and shit the bed. Kevin king should never play another down for Green Bay again.
And it’s too much of a common theme now with the Pack. (In regard to Championship games) I honestly don’t know where Rodgers goes from here. That loss is going to hurt any credibility of a legacy. The FO has to take blame as well.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
What position does Kevin King play? Did he stuff up? I only saw the last quarter of that game.
Defensive back/cornerback. Got burned for the first Bucs td, let fournette roll over him easily for the second td, got fucking torched 8 seconds before halftime for another td and then the cherry on top gets called for PI with under 2min to play. He was the Bucs MVP today.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That no call at the end of the first half killed us. Should've given us a chance to lead at halftime instead they get the interception and score to extend their lead. Game over. Refs killed us.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Should be a good day I hope like I said off to meet a few mates that it has become a tradition to watch down at Northies Cronulla. A bucket of hot wings a bucket of Buds alway fun.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Rams get= Matthew Stafford

Lions get= Jared Goff, 2 1st round picks & a 3rd round pick.

Rams favourites for the NFC title next season.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I was shocked when I read it. I haven't seen much of Stafford though. Is he any good?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I was shocked when I read it. I haven't seen much of Stafford though. Is he any good?
It's like going from Lachlan Lewis to Adam Reynolds. He isn't the best player in his position but he's a massive upgrade.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
It's like going from Lachlan Lewis to Adam Reynolds. He isn't the best player in his position but he's a massive upgrade.
Didn't see any of Goff play this season. He must of been horrible hey? Quick fall from grace for him from 2-3 seasons ago.

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Has Goff really fallen that much they're willing to give up 2 first rounders for Stafford of all QBs?! Had to make sure I wasn’t seeing things when I saw this on ESPN’s timeline

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Has Goff really fallen that much they're willing to give up 2 first rounders for Stafford of all QBs?! Had to make sure I wasn’t seeing things when I saw this on ESPN’s timeline
1 of the firsts was for Stafford and the other was for taking Goff's terrible contract. He's on more money than Stafford.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Didn't see any of Goff play this season. He must of been horrible hey? Quick fall from grace for him from 2-3 seasons ago.
Their coach got everything out of him that he could. Stafford is another level. Rams should be favourites for the NFC next season if they stay fit. I see them winning 12-14 games in the regular season.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You serious? Not bad at all. I admit Goff was alright at times, but his decision making cost the team so many opportunities to win so many games. I am keen to see what Stafford offer to the team though.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Their coach got everything out of him that he could. Stafford is another level. Rams should be favourites for the NFC next season if they stay fit. I see them winning 12-14 games in the regular season.
Man, your getting me really pumped man. I am already pumped for the dogs and now I am pumped for the rams. My brain is going nuts right now, it's not even funny.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Any surprises tomorrow or will the favourites get the job done?
1st TD scorer- Fournette.
Last TD scorer- Kelce.
Mathieu to score an intercept TD at some stage.
KC win 28-21
Mahomes MVP- he should be paying $1.01 in reality, if Chiefs win it would have to be him.
The only surprise I can see happening would be if Mahomes gets a recurrence of that concussion from the AFC Championship game, that could be a cat amongst the pigeons moment.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
How the hell did T.J Watts not get defensive player of the year? Guy has been a beast all year.