The Consolidated NFL Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey @ASSASSIN, you ready to watch the mighty Rams beat your precious cowboys?
Bring it on my bro.

I am quietly confident about this season....very quietly lol

PS at least I know they won't be bad as the Dogs lol

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bring it on my bro.

I am quietly confident about this season....very quietly lol

PS at least I know they won't be bad as the Dogs lol
Same. I know the Rams will be more exciting to watch than the dogs. I am confident the Rams will go to places this year and carve up. Bring on Monday!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Same. I know the Rams will be more exciting to watch than the dogs. I am confident the Rams will go to places this year and carve up. Bring on Monday!!
How bout those Rams? :grinning:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That was a bullshit penalty against Michael Gallup though. Could've cost the Cowboys the game.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bro, Malcolm Brown was good today. Perfect replacement for Gurley.
I'd be very shocked if Brown can maintain this level of play. I don't even expect him to be the starter by season's end.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
100% this.

And stoked The Packers of Green Bay didn't shit the bed vs the viqueens :D Rodgers looking like the baaaaaad man he used to be.
We would be a legit contender if our front office didn't fuck up that draft.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
We would be a legit contender if our front office didn't fuck up that draft.
I don't think we fucked up the draft that badly tbh. Yea I wouldn't have taken Love in the first round - but it's potentially lit a fire under Arod which is good. The four best receivers in the draft were off the board before we even traded up, and really unless they're a Randy Moss most WR don't really produce in their first year or two. I'm actually pretty happy with Adams, Lazard and MVS as the starting 3 receivers. Aaron Jones and Jamal Williams are good in the slot/out of the backfield as well. AJ Dillion looks like a beast, we've lacked a proper power runner since Lacy got fat and fucked off.

Love learning off Arod is a good thing for The Packers of Green Bay. Arod also has a tendency to not be so durable...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't think we fucked up the draft that badly tbh. Yea I wouldn't have taken Love in the first round - but it's potentially lit a fire under Arod which is good. The four best receivers in the draft were off the board before we even traded up, and really unless they're a Randy Moss most WR don't really produce in their first year or two. I'm actually pretty happy with Adams, Lazard and MVS as the starting 3 receivers. Aaron Jones and Jamal Williams are good in the slot/out of the backfield as well. AJ Dillion looks like a beast, we've lacked a proper power runner since Lacy got fat and fucked off.

Love learning off Arod is a good thing for The Packers of Green Bay. Arod also has a tendency to not be so durable...
We fucked it up big time. We could've got actual weapons to help Arod in the first and 2nd rounds instead of drafting 2 guys who will never amount to anything.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd be very shocked if Brown can maintain this level of play. I don't even expect him to be the starter by season's end.
Malcolm Brown is an asset to the Rams this year in my opinon. Him, Aaron Donald, Robert Woods and Cooper Kupp are must keeps. I hope Jarrod Goff bounces back after his average year last year. Those guys are the key to the Rams making the playoffs and winning the Superbowl.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
We fucked it up big time. We could've got actual weapons to help Arod in the first and 2nd rounds instead of drafting 2 guys who will never amount to anything.
Yet with the supposed shit that we have Arod throws 4 TD and has the second highest QBR of the first week :D

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yet with the supposed shit that we have Arod throws 4 TD and has the second highest QBR of the first week :D
Prob even more TD’s and yardage if scantling doesn’t drop a couple catches too.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We ain't winning the Superbowl with this roster. We could've if we drafted a CeeDee Lamb. Stop being so short sighted.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We ain't winning the Superbowl with this roster. We could've if we drafted a CeeDee Lamb. Stop being so short sighted.
You gotta admit though, the way Rodgers was throwing and finding his targets on a dime was mesmerising. Imo, I think Lazard will end up being a top WR. MVS Im not so sure about.