NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
There wasnt one made so i thought i'd start it lol:grinning:

any news and results add in here, not to sure about the support this is gonna get or how many people follow the NBA but yeh

Go the Lakers:grinning::grinning:

Last edited by a moderator:

gregh23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not an avid fan but I have a real feeling I won't have a team this time next season with the Seattle SuperSonics possible relocation to Oklahoma City (amongst other rumoured cities).

A real shame as this is a very succesful club which hasn't been the same since Oklahoma Businessman Clayton Bennett took over.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
but then whats gonna happen to the hornets??cause arent they based in oklahoma city???

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
personally i reckon they shouldnt have left charlotte

gregh23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
but then whats gonna happen to the hornets??cause arent they based in oklahoma city???
The Hornets are in New Orleans for memory. Perhaps they moved temporarily because of Hurricane Katrina?

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
Hornets are moving back to New Orleans. Seattle is likely to stay.

I have a good feeling about my Bulls team this year. I believe they can go all the way, at least in the east.

gregh23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hornets are moving back to New Orleans. Seattle is likely to stay.

I have a good feeling about my Bulls team this year. I believe they can go all the way, at least in the east.
Gee, I hope that is right TD. From what I have been reading, it hasn't been positive at all for Seattle.

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
The NBA wants them to stay in Seattle as it is a successful market. They will be putting the pressure on the owners to stay.

calcalbull

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
sry Da General, im a huge lakers fan, but i just dont see the new signings of Derek Fisher and Javaris Crittenton really take the team to a new level.

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
The lakers should make the play-offs again this year. Kobe, Odom and Fisher are the leaders of the team but the most important player on the team is Kwame Brown. When he played well and dominated in the few games last year, the lakers were tough to beat. He needs to show people why he was the #1 pick in the draft on a consistent basis

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I support the Celtics.

How are they looking this year?
celtics looking very good dogaholic
signed kevin garnett and ray allen ( both allstars)
with paul peirce they will make bostons best trio
since bird, mchale and parish : )

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
Yeah but thats all they have. They don't have the role players that will win championships, at least not next year. They're young players need time to grow and develop and by the time Garnet and Allen will be at the end of their careers. They need to get experienced players now.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
garrnet and allen were awesome signings for the celtics..hopefully they can build on that

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope the Mavericks do F*ck Up in the Play-Offs again, that's if they make the Play-Offs this Year. The Pheonix Suns can suck my Balls. I hate them with passion.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Any other magic supporters...

Not into bball a great deal anymore