NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You need an elite defensive guard next to Trae, and whilst Murray puts in an effort and comes up with a lot of steals, his defense is overrated.

I doubt there’s anything in the rumours, but if the rumors of Brown having doubts about Boston were true, he’d be the best fit next to Trae. (Not that I think Brown will leave Boston).
Well going off Browns recent comments and him being off contract in another year or so, he might be moved on in the offseason unless they extend him and give him what he wants. He's from Georgia originally (went to College at Cal) so Atlanta is a good suggestion. I hope we re-sign him though..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If the Magic only played against playoff teams, they'd have one of the best records in the NBA.. It shows how much potential they have if they can make a few moves to take the next step.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
its nice know you're pretty much locked in the lottery position when you're looking to develop. so there's no point trying to "rest" players, so you can go and get wins like these

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We’re fucked. So fucked

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Big game between the Clippers & Thunder right now. If the Thunder win they'll be 0.5 games behind the Clippers & Warriors for the 5th seed.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Luka and Kyrie are 3-7 together and just lost to the Charlotte Hornets at home…

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Have you ever seen something like this?

1679718071452.png

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You mean they're not making the finals like the expert in this thread predicted?
Tbf Luka has missed 9 out of their last 20 games through injury. They haven't been able to gel yet.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Welp, I spoke too soon. Portland are shutting down dame

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Me thinks they are finally cutting ties with him this off season
Thought the same but I cant see an ideal situation for him. Denver or Toronto are the only teams who have the assets required and have a need for a player like that.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Make that 3-8. They somehow lost to the Hornets again..
This sucks because we own their first round pick but its top 10 protected so we probably won’t even get it which is shit

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This sucks because we own their first round pick but its top 10 protected so we probably won’t even get it which is shit
Hopefully you do.. Is that from the Porzingis trade? They love throwing away picks in trades and then losing the player they traded for for nothing. Which will happen again with Kyrie when he walks in free agency after the season..

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully you do.. Is that from the Porzingis trade? They love throwing away picks in trades and then losing the player they traded for for nothing. Which will happen again with Kyrie when he walks in free agency after the season..
Yeah we got shit loads of firsts for Tingiz Pingis