NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I like Huerter but if a late 1st gets you Brogdon, then a better 1st from Sacramento should get you a lot more than Huerter.
Nothing to do with what I said.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nothing to do with what I said.
I'm agreeing with you that Sacto shouldn't be giving up picks when they're perennially bad. Plus they have Fox, Davion Mitchell and Malik Monk.. If it's a late 1st from a contender, then it's fine.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lakers and Nets engaging in a Westbrook/Irving trade with other exchanged assets.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Don't get why the Bulls signed another guard in Goran Dragic. Guys nearly 50 and we have like 6 or 7 guards now. We still have glaring issues but we've filled the 15th spot

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Don't get why the Bulls signed another guard in Goran Dragic. Guys nearly 50 and we have like 6 or 7 guards now. We still have glaring issues but we've filled the 15th spot
It's a 1 year $2.9 million deal. We're probably going to make a trade.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So if Kevin Durant ends up on the Warriors & Kyrie ends up on the Lakers who is your favourite to win the west?

Kevin Looney
Draymond Green
Kevin Durant
Klay Thompson
Stephen Curry

VS

Damian Jones
Anthony Davis
Lebron James
TalenHorton-Tucker
Kyrie Irving

Last edited:

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So if Kevin Durant ends up on the Warriors & Kyrie ends up on the Lakers who is your favourite to win the west?

Kevin Looney
Draymond Green
Kevin Durant
Klay Thompson
Stephen Curry

VS

Damian Jones
Anthony Davis
Lebron James
Malik Monk
Kyrie Irving
Malik has gone to the King's, Lonnie or THT will play the 2. But still the Warriors with KD have to be favourites.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Malik has gone to the King's, Lonnie or THT will play the 2. But still the Warriors with KD have to be favourites.
Didn't know that he left. Too much sport over the weekend to pay attention to the NBA free agency, cheers.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Kevin Looney
Draymond Green
Kevin Durant
Klay Thompson
Stephen Curry

VS

Damian Jones
Anthony Davis
Lebron James
TalenHorton-Tucker
Kyrie Irving
The Warriors and it's not even close.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Warriors and it's not even close.
I think it would be if Anthony Davis is fit. The Warriors would have to give up Wiggins, Poole, Wiseman & Moody etc to get Durant and have already lost Payton so wouldn't have any depth.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think it would be if Anthony Davis is fit. The Warriors would have to give up Wiggins, Poole, Wiseman & Moody etc to get Durant and have already lost Payton so wouldn't have any depth.
The Lakers have even worse depth. The Warriors won two titles with Durant. They just won without Wiseman. KD gives you way more than what Wiggins and Poole do combined. Every veteran free agent or that gets bought out would sign for them to ring chase.

It's a moot point though as KD to the Warriors won't happen. Kyrie probably ends up at the Lakers though because almost no other teams want to trade for him.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Lakers have even worse depth. The Warriors won two titles with Durant. They just won without Wiseman. KD gives you way more than what Wiggins and Poole do combined. Every veteran free agent or that gets bought out would sign for them to ring chase.

It's a moot point though as KD to the Warriors won't happen. Kyrie probably ends up at the Lakers though because almost no other teams want to trade for him.
Klay isn't Klay anymore and Durant was a better player 3 years ago than he is today. Every season Lebron & Kyrie played together they made the Finals. Anthony Davis is a beast when on. In my opinion it would be a close series.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
the corpse or lebron james, AD in a wheel chair and AWOL KI is scaring no one

Malla

Reaction score
Just does not make sense for Lakers trading for Kyrie.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just does not make sense for Lakers trading for Kyrie.
It makes total sense. It's the most Lakers move ever. And it will backfire just like getting Dwight, Nash and D'Antoni.. Or getting Westbrook.. It's also the most LeBron GM move ever. 25 games in, LeBron will probably be sick of Kyrie again and remember why they split in the first place.

Malla

Reaction score
It makes total sense. It's the most Lakers move ever. And it will backfire just like getting Dwight, Nash and D'Antoni.. Or getting Westbrook.. It's also the most LeBron GM move ever. 25 games in, LeBron will probably be sick of Kyrie again and remember why they split in the first place.
LOL makes sense because its Lakers which makes ZERO basketball sense lol.

What will be funny is watching all Lakers fans that are pushing so hard for this Russ for Kyrie trade.... to be left with nothing next year when they flop, Kyrie goes and Lebron leaves for nothing. While Russ is not the best fit with Lebron, he shows up every day, he is durable. I think there is more return in trying to figure it out with Russ over a band aid 'solution' in removing one wrong and replacing him with another in Kyrie. It's so bad.

Lakers will never do this... but if I am the GM, I would move Lebron. Run with Russ and AD and fill the roster with 2 way wings. I believe that team would go further than a team as currently built. GM has no balls to do that though.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL makes sense because its Lakers which makes ZERO basketball sense lol.

What will be funny is watching all Lakers fans that are pushing so hard for this Russ for Kyrie trade.... to be left with nothing next year when they flop, Kyrie goes and Lebron leaves for nothing. While Russ is not the best fit with Lebron, he shows up every day, he is durable. I think there is more return in trying to figure it out with Russ over a band aid 'solution' in removing one wrong and replacing him with another in Kyrie. It's so bad.

Lakers will never do this... but if I am the GM, I would move Lebron. Run with Russ and AD and fill the roster with 2 way wings. I believe that team would go further than a team as currently built. GM has no balls to do that though.
If I was LeBron I'd be engineering a way back to Cleveland. They could compete for titles for years if he went back there with the great young players they have.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If I was LeBron I'd be engineering a way back to Cleveland. They could compete for titles for years if he went back there with the great young players they have.
They would have to give up those young players to get Lebron.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They would have to give up those young players to get Lebron.
Not if he opts out next year and signs with them in Free Agency. A core of LeBron, Garland, Mobley, Allen etc would be tough to beat

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not if he opts out next year and signs with them in Free Agency. A core of LeBron, Garland, Mobley, Allen etc would be tough to beat
I don't think a 39 year old Lebron will be good enough to win a title with that young team. I think this upcoming season will be his last chance at another title.