NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Best thing about Giannis winning was he didn't have to make or join some super duper team to win.

Those super teams and the desperation of the so called greats of the game to stack the deck in their favor is pathetic.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He’s a beast
He was an absolute beast today. When Booker tried to get into the game Giannis destroyed him didn’t he. Was a decent series and congratulations to the Bucks. Bring on next season and hopefully some games for me to attend!!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He was an absolute beast today. When Booker tried to get into the game Giannis destroyed him didn’t he. Was a decent series and congratulations to the Bucks. Bring on next season and hopefully some games for me to attend!!
That block was sensational

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Best thing about Giannis winning was he didn't have to make or join some super duper team to win.

Those super teams and the desperation of the so called greats of the game to stack the deck in their favor is pathetic.
Nets lol

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Let's be honest, they only reason Giannis won this year was because every super team suffered injuries in the playoffs.

If Davis, Leonard and was it Harden (or Kyrie that got injured) weren't injured we'd have two different teams in the finals

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not only them, but LBJ getting AD. Now apparently wanting Dame. KD joining the Warriors. Lbj with the heat and Kyrie and Love. They all look to stack the deck.

The Spurs did it without doing that, The Warriors the first time. Even Kawhi when he joined Toronto, the wasn't stacked. But then he goes and joins the clippers and wants PG LOL.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

player empowerment insofar as players getting together to work out where they all play (eg. LeBron, Wade & Bosh at the Heat, Durant joining a 73-9 Warriors, Kawhi & PG-13 to the Clippers etc.) has changed the NBA forever and for the worse

was cheering for the Bucks and Nuggets from the moment fatty Harden forced a move to the Nets with Durant and Irving

well done

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's be honest, they only reason Giannis won this year was because every super team suffered injuries in the playoffs.

If Davis, Leonard and was it Harden (or Kyrie that got injured) weren't injured we'd have two different teams in the finals
I'm glad they got Injured.

It's like they dont want to compete, they just want easy chips. Giannis got a bit of luck, but so what.
The Warriors had luck in their first win.
Lbj had luck the next year when he cried and got Draymond suspended, and Gsw had injuries.
Kawhi had luck when Durant blew his leg up.

Giannis could have left but he chose to stay and won with Middleton a second round pick.

Way better than winning when you have a loaded team.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Both Harden and Kyrie were injured. Nets destroyed the Bucks the first 2 games with Durant and Kyrie (No Harden) then Kyrie got injured.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Giannis did something that Durant and LBJ havnt done.

He stayed put, didn't load the deck and won. All the while the other two are frantically making unbeatable teams lol.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's good to see a smaller market team win and a franchise win that hasn't won in 50 years.

It's also good to see Giannis win without building a superteam unlike those bitches in Brooklyn that went ring chasing. If there weren't injuries, it would have been different but Kyrie is always injured or resting for "personal reasons".

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everyone will hammer CP3 because they lost when they were 2-0 up and Booker and Ayton were great all playoffs but both went missing badly yesterday in an elimination game. CP3 did his part yesterday, but Ayton got obliterated by Giannis and Booker had a horrible shooting night with too many turnovers.

Monty should have played Payne more as he was giving the Bucks problems.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm glad they got Injured.

It's like they dont want to compete, they just want easy chips. Giannis got a bit of luck, but so what.
The Warriors had luck in their first win.
Lbj had luck the next year when he cried and got Draymond suspended, and Gsw had injuries.
Kawhi had luck when Durant blew his leg up.

Giannis could have left but he chose to stay and won with Middleton a second round pick.

Way better than winning when you have a loaded team.
Which is why I want Lillard to stay in Portland. He's like Giannis and doesn't want to join superteams and take the easy way out. You get more respect that way when you win. Hopefully the Blazers trade McCollum and get a better fit around Dame.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Which is why I want Lillard to stay in Portland. He's like Giannis and doesn't want to join superteams and take the easy way out. You get more respect that way when you win. Hopefully the Blazers trade McCollum and get a better fit around Dame.
I hope to God all the crap I see on YOUTUBE isn't true and Dame isnt thinking about going to the Lakers, that would be shit house.

Although Davis is never going to last a full season so they might need Dame lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Giannis was injured too and it’s no fluke they’ve been up in the standings every year. I’m not a bucks fan but good luck to them

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope to God all the crap I see on YOUTUBE isn't true and Dame isnt thinking about going to the Lakers, that would be shit house.

Although Davis is never going to last a full season so they might need Dame lol
Thankfully it's not really practical. They have nothing to offer outside of LeBron and Davis. The Sixers or Heat probably have the assets to make it work but hopefully he stays, they move CJ and get a better balance.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Giannis coming out and taking shots at the Super teams now lol. Said he could join a super team and play a part and get the easy win hahaha

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Giannis did something that Durant and LBJ havnt done.

He stayed put, didn't load the deck and won. All the while the other two are frantically making unbeatable teams lol.
for now, give it a couple years.....
Lebron stayed at the Cavs for 7 years before he moved to the Heat.
Giannis has been with the Bucks for 7 years......
He will move when the Money is right, its always about the $$$$$$