NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont see any team getting close to the lakers TBH
If they can stay healthy, the Nets will give them a good run. Hopefully we get to see a Bucks vs Nets series, the Giannis/Durant match up could be epic

Malla

Reaction score
If Lebron can beat this Nets team in the finals the GOAT debate is done

Olddawg

Banned
Reaction score
He said he felt like the greatest

Do you have selective hearing? Or are you just an MJ cock sucker?
I just rate “heart” as a necessary trait to have. Something u also lack along with stomach ache lebron, judging by ur homosexual correlations to me realising MJ is goat, since ur a keyboard warriors google lebron choke and mj choke and see the difference

Olddawg

Banned
Reaction score
Kobe is ok, lets be honest if he wasn't dead nobody would even have him in their top 10.
Lmao Kobe is ok I’m done u Clown. U Cleary one of those gronks that make these goat debates personal and can’t accept facts for some reason, we both know that reason u insecure onk. LMFAOOO KOBE IS “OK”

Malla

Reaction score
I just rate “heart” as a necessary trait to have. Something u also lack along with stomach ache lebron, judging by ur homosexual correlations to me realising MJ is goat, since ur a keyboard warriors google lebron choke and mj choke and see the difference
MJ did not make it passed the first round in the first 9 years of his career
Is that a choke?

Malla

Reaction score
Lmao Kobe is ok I’m done u Clown. U Cleary one of those gronks that make these goat debates personal and can’t accept facts for some reason, we both know that reason u insecure onk. LMFAOOO KOBE IS “OK”
Only one making it personal is you lol I couldn't care less about where anyone ranks him

I have my opinion and nobody is changing it lol

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nikola Jokić voted NBA Most Valuable Player for 2020/2021

Malla

Reaction score
Nikola Jokić voted NBA Most Valuable Player for 2020/2021

Well deserved.

First Serbian ever, first nuggets player ever, first second round pick ever to win the MVP.

I think its also the first big since Shaq to win? Awesome. One of my fav's in the league atm.