NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Malla

Reaction score
Lakers and Rocket should be a really fun series to watch.

I reckon Lakers in 5, but every game will be exciting to watch and probably high scoring.

Clippers should make short work of Denver.

Sets up an all LA conference finals which is what the NBA wanted lol.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lolol clippers eliminated by the nuggets

lebron has a great opportunity for title number 4 here, dont take it for granted though

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lolol clippers eliminated by the nuggets

lebron has a great opportunity for title number 4 here, dont take it for granted though
Lakers have demolished the Nuggets so far.

Heat are looking dangerous but I am praying my Celtics can get it done.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Jimmy fucking Butler!!!

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep
Am a big fan of his.
Love seeing him win
I just love watching him play!
Its seriously looks like he is playing against teenagers he makes it look that easy!

Malla

Reaction score
Fixed it for ya!
Every time the camera pans to him he's having a sook. Heat had a good chance today but fucked it with too many low-percentage shots in the last quarter.
Everyone sooks and complains to the ref. It's just amplified on Lebron because he is Lebron. I don't blame him tho, he gets fouled every time he goes to the hole pretty much.

Miami don't have the star power to win. Butler is a good number 2, his passiveness in offence yesterday proved that. Lebron in the 4th showed that he is still Lebron, best player in the world. Did not miss a FT and hit 2 go ahead buckets.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Everyone sooks and complains to the ref. It's just amplified on Lebron because he is Lebron. I don't blame him tho, he gets fouled every time he goes to the hole pretty much.

Miami don't have the star power to win. Butler is a good number 2, his passiveness in offence yesterday proved that. Lebron in the 4th showed that he is still Lebron, best player in the world. Did not miss a FT and hit 2 go ahead buckets.
I don't follow the NBA at all, apart from NBA2K lol. Watching the last few games though it just seems like LeBron is in the refs face about every single thing, he's the Cameron Smith of American sport.

Malla

Reaction score
I don't follow the NBA at all, apart from NBA2K lol. Watching the last few games though it just seems like LeBron is in the refs face about every single thing, he's the Cameron Smith of American sport.
I think it's part of it. Good players know that refs play a major part in whether your team wins or not, so the more time you spend manipulating them and trying to get them on your side the better.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I think it's part of it. Good players know that refs play a major part in whether your team wins or not, so the more time you spend manipulating them and trying to get them on your side the better.
True. Just hate seeing officials stand by and let themselves get dictated to by a select few. Tell them to fuck off and shut up or else they'll be watching from the sideline. Absolutely hate it.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He’s always whinging. The cherry evans of the NBA. James Harden is just as bad and plays for fouls which I hate. Cameron Smith approaches the ref calmer than the other sooks. I can’t wait for a normal NBA season and when I can get to some games

Malla

Reaction score
He’s always whinging. The cherry evans of the NBA. James Harden is just as bad and plays for fouls which I hate. Cameron Smith approaches the ref calmer than the other sooks. I can’t wait for a normal NBA season and when I can get to some games
You are whinging now too lol

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
4th ring and 4th Finals MVP for LeBron.

I think he gets one more ring next year. If LeBron can manage to stay at his current standard and AD improves as he has each year then I don't think they get stopped, especially considering they'll be able to give the two superstars a better supporting cast next season. They should be looking at adding two 3-and-D type players.

Next season will be wild though, Lakers, Clippers, Nets, Bucks, Warriors, Boston, Nuggets, Heat, Raptors and 76ers could all be finals contenders. Mavericks and Suns are on the way up too.

Malla

Reaction score
4th ring and 4th Finals MVP for LeBron.

I think he gets one more ring next year. If LeBron can manage to stay at his current standard and AD improves as he has each year then I don't think they get stopped, especially considering they'll be able to give the two superstars a better supporting cast next season. They should be looking at adding two 3-and-D type players.

Next season will be wild though, Lakers, Clippers, Nets, Bucks, Warriors, Boston, Nuggets, Heat, Raptors and 76ers could all be finals contenders. Mavericks and Suns are on the way up too.
They need to fix their back court - would say picking up someone like Fournier or Joe Harris will help. As well as re-upping Rondo. KCP has proven he can be relied upon when it counts, but over the course of a season they gotta figure out depth issues and shooting woes.

Either way, Lakers will go back to back. Can't see anyone really getting close.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bring on the season tomorrow.
It should be interesting. I don’t want Lakers to win again but they probably will. Nets should do well. Harden is a fuckwit. Simmons needs to step up. I hope there isn’t too many injuries this season

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring on the season tomorrow.
It should be interesting. I don’t want Lakers to win again but they probably will. Nets should do well. Harden is a fuckwit. Simmons needs to step up. I hope there isn’t too many injuries this season
I dont see any team getting close to the lakers TBH