NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Im fine.... *insert ralph wigum heart rip gif*
Bad luck man.. The Magic have played really well against some of the best teams this season. Still will only be a 33 win season or so, but it's a big improvement on previous years.. Mosley is doing a good job and there's a great foundation of young talent there. If they get the right vets next season the Magic can take the next step and maybe sneak into the playoffs...

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Bad luck man.. The Magic have played really well against some of the best teams this season. Still will only be a 33 win season or so, but it's a big improvement on previous years.. Mosley is doing a good job and there's a great foundation of young talent there. If they get the right vets next season the Magic can take the next step and maybe sneak into the playoffs...
They badly need some spacing, kinda hoping they get the kid from Kentucky, dick if we get bulls pick. Then you're probably looking at trading suggs/cole for a vet. Either that or spend the whole off season shooting 3s

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They badly need some spacing, kinda hoping they get the kid from Kentucky, dick if we get bulls pick. Then you're probably looking at trading suggs/cole for a vet. Either that or spend the whole off season shooting 3s
Yeah someone out of Fultz/Suggs/Anthony has to get moved on.. They definitely need more shooting. More importantly, more experience from some vets to help get them into the playoffs and win the games they're supposed to win.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Yeah someone out of Fultz/Suggs/Anthony has to get moved on.. They definitely need more shooting. More importantly, more experience from some vets to help get them into the playoffs and win the games they're supposed to win.
They seem a bit deflated once I think their belief of making the play ins ended against the pacers. Not sure who they'd go after though

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They seem a bit deflated once I think their belief of making the play ins ended against the pacers. Not sure who they'd go after though
Someone like DeRozan would be perfect. It doesn't have to be him, but someone like him..

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fultz has become a really good point guard. He will never fulfill the scoring potential he came out of college with but he is a good playmaker and is disruptive on defence. They need a proper traditional shooting guard next to him though.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fultz has become a really good point guard. He will never fulfill the scoring potential he came out of college with but he is a good playmaker and is disruptive on defence. They need a proper traditional shooting guard next to him though.
Fultz been good whenever he's played the last few years but he's constantly injured. The fact that he has zero jumper clogs the floor though, especially when Banchero is struggling from 3, which I'm sure he'll get better at in the next year or two. But Fultz's no range limits the team. Especially when Carter Jr isn't much of a shooter either.

Like you said, they need more shooting and experience next year.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You probably will end up with two top 10 picks in a very good draft class. You could easily build a nice package to go out and get someone. Ideally though you’ll want someone who is under 26 years of age so they fit into your timeline.

Otherwise you can draft two players and add someone like Gary Trent Jr in free agency, a proper volume 3pt shooter.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fultz been good whenever he's played the last few years but he's constantly injured. The fact that he has zero jumper clogs the floor though, especially when Banchero is struggling from 3, which I'm sure he'll get better at in the next year or two. But Fultz's no range limits the team. Especially when Carter Jr isn't much of a shooter either.

Like you said, they need more shooting and experience next year.
They could be a sneaky team if there is a mega star who requests out this year with their picks. They are lucky that their two best players are extremely versatile wings, and so you’re flexible with what pieces you can put around them.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They could be a sneaky team if there is a mega star who requests out this year with their picks. They are lucky that their two best players are extremely versatile wings, and so you’re flexible with what pieces you can put around them.
They have a lot of flexibility and potential, only problem is very few players would want to sign or get traded there. Stars anyway.. No state tax helps..

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
You probably will end up with two top 10 picks in a very good draft class. You could easily build a nice package to go out and get someone. Ideally though you’ll want someone who is under 26 years of age so they fit into your timeline.

Otherwise you can draft two players and add someone like Gary Trent Jr in free agency, a proper volume 3pt shooter.
i was kinda hoping to package something for someone like mikel bridges, but unless brooklyn decides to bottom out i dont see them trading him

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Knicks have a 2-0 record against the Nuggets, a 3-1 record against the Celtics, a 2-1 record against the Cavs, a tied 2-2 record against Philly. We can take it some of the best teams in the league

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Horrendous loss from Boston.

Probably the worst second seed I’ve ever seen. Could be 3rd seed soon…

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Celtics started the season shooting at a historic rate, it was always due to come down a bit, but it’s crazy how disorganized they look sometimes down the stretch.

I think they would benefit so much with a natural point guard. Someone to really bring find easy looks for their guys and to dictate tempo.

Their coach has made some puzzling decisions too.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Knicks have a 2-0 record against the Nuggets, a 3-1 record against the Celtics, a 2-1 record against the Cavs, a tied 2-2 record against Philly. We can take it some of the best teams in the league
Prime for the next big trade.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are ja morant cards worth more or less now that he’s a self proclaimed gangster

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Celtics started the season shooting at a historic rate, it was always due to come down a bit, but it’s crazy how disorganized they look sometimes down the stretch.

I think they would benefit so much with a natural point guard. Someone to really bring find easy looks for their guys and to dictate tempo.

Their coach has made some puzzling decisions too.
It's not ideal but I'm still not worried. I think once the playoffs start then they'll be much more switched on..

Late game possessions have always been a problem and will continue to be. The more Brogdon and White are in the backcourt late in games, the better..

The big difference between this year and last year is Robert Williams. When he was healthy last year he was a massive difference maker. This year he's looked nowhere near the same player.

If we get into a series with the Bucks though we're in big trouble. They look extremely tough to beat with Middleton back.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's not ideal but I'm still not worried. I think once the playoffs start then they'll be much more switched on..

Late game possessions have always been a problem and will continue to be. The more Brogdon and White are in the backcourt late in games, the better..

The big difference between this year and last year is Robert Williams. When he was healthy last year he was a massive difference maker. This year he's looked nowhere near the same player.

If we get into a series with the Bucks though we're in big trouble. They look extremely tough to beat with Middleton back.
Marcus Smart cannot close games offensively. Need Brogdon to do it