NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Malla

Reaction score
You're ignoring the part about CP3 breaking down in every playoffs every season dating back to Houston though.. With Booker or KD, they'd still be a piece or two short of winning a title because CP3 can't make it through 4 playoff series..
I am not ignoring it. This is exactly why you do a Booker for KD trade.

Like I said... Suns are established. KD takes pressure off CP3. I disagree they are not a piece or 2 short. They would have enough to win now.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My trade was just as a Bulls supporter. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

Also Kyrie, Simmons & DeRozan would be a deadly combo.
Fair enough.. They'd be a solid team with your trade but still looking at a 2nd round exit at best so they're better off getting younger pieces.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am not ignoring it. This is exactly why you do a Booker for KD trade.

Like I said... Suns are established. KD takes pressure off CP3. I disagree they are not a piece or 2 short. They would have enough to win now.
All good bro. Agree to disagree. I'm just saying there's no way they trade Booker. He's 8 years younger and is a top 10 talent in terms of long term players, so they need to keep him.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fair enough.. They'd be a solid team with your trade but still looking at a 2nd round exit at best so they're better off getting younger pieces.
I disagree. At their best they could beat Boston.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There should be no limit on how much you can pay a player and there should be a $200 million hard cap.
Plus the figures are all based on how far out of your rookie deals you are and how many All-NBA teams you make etc. Kat is getting way more than Ja, and Ja is way more valuable and impactful..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Plus the figures are all based on how far out of your rookie deals you are and how many All-NBA teams you make etc. Kat is getting way more than Ja, and Ja is way more valuable and impactful..
And All-NBA & All-Star Games are all people's opinion. Why should how much you make be based on people's opinion that have nothing to do with your team?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This roster would be a legit contender. Especially if they got a better coach.

Nikola Vucevic
Ben Simmons
Joe Harris
DeMar DeRozan
Kyrie Irving

Patty Mills
Coby White
Seth Curry
Bruce Brown
Nic Claxton

Would probably trade 1 of the guards on the bench for another big body as the only change or I'd see if the Lakers would do a Kyrie for Anthony Davis trade.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And All-NBA & All-Star Games are all people's opinion. Why should how much you make be based on people's opinion that have nothing to do with your team?
Especially when it's based on the opinion of writers. Many of them don't know what the hell they're talking about.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Interesting to see what will happen to Miles Bridges after his domestic violence case. He was about to get a bag from the Hornets and he blew it. The photos of his wife’s injuries are shocking and i hope bridges gets a life ban tbf. Was a very talented player who possibly has thrown it all away.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Interesting to see what will happen to Miles Bridges after his domestic violence case. He was about to get a bag from the Hornets and he blew it. The photos of his wife’s injuries are shocking and i hope bridges gets a life ban tbf. Was a very talented player who possibly has thrown it all away.
Haven't seen any images, just read the initial story. If it's true and based off what you've said, he should be banned. Especially when they have the WNBA.. But we'll see what happens.. As well as being a total piece of shit to hit a woman, he's maybe the dumbest person ever to do it the night before he was about to get hundreds of millions guaranteed the next day.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Nets are not rebuilding.

Marks said he wants 2 all stars for KD.
Fair enough. They either give their pick or pickswap to the rockets for the next 5 years I think

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After he posted a joint only a week before he was eligible for his extension, to go and do this the night before puts him up there with the most stupid athletes across any sport. All he had to do was not be a dick head and he’d be guaranteed 100 million +

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Blazers traded for Jerami Grant, re-signed Simons and Josh Hart, will probably re-sign Nurkic and signed Gary Payton II.. If Lillard and Nurkic stay healthy they should be a playoff team..

It's good to see GPII get a decent 3 year contract after bouncing around the league for so long and almost being a video co-ordinator last season..

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I don't believe the Spurs would trade DM unless they get a lot for him.

Apparently Rudy Gobert is getting traded to the Bulls. I'd take him on the Bulls but it depends on the price.
They wanted Patrick Williams part of the trade. Bulls told them to fk off supposedly lollll.

We signed Andre Drummond. His all star days are long over but he still avgs a double double and we badly need some rim protection so it's a big upgrade on our back centre

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Mo Bamba is an unrestricted free agent now.. People might laugh but he was actually pretty good last season and has bulked up a lot. He can shoot 3s really well and is a great shot blocker. He could make a big impact on the right team and wouldn't cost a tonne.. He'd be perfect for a team like the Bulls or Raptors that need a Centre and rim protection badly.
I was hoping we actually signed Mo. His 3s are a bonus for a team that doesn't shoot many of them

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Bulls in shambles that out of all the good shot blocking centres available, they proceed with Drummond lol. All offense and no defense wont get them anywhere in the post season.
It's not a bad trade. Not the best but it's ok. We just need a fit lonzo and caruso. Williams is a great defender too and so is the new draftees

What we lack is rebounding a bit of rim protection

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's not a bad trade. Not the best but it's ok. We just need a fit lonzo and caruso. Williams is a great defender too and so is the new draftees

What we lack is rebounding a bit of rim protection
Got rebounding now with Drummond but Rim protection is severely lacked and it showed in that Bucks series. Still think you guys should of went for someone better for what is available. Might still but we will see.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Got rebounding now with Drummond but Rim protection is severely lacked and it showed in that Bucks series. Still think you guys should of went for someone better for what is available. Might still but we will see.
Yeah I dont think it's going to stop here. We def should still be signing 1 more.

Wouldn't surprise me if we trade coby white also

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They wanted Patrick Williams part of the trade. Bulls told them to fk off supposedly lollll.

We signed Andre Drummond. His all star days are long over but he still avgs a double double and we badly need some rim protection so it's a big upgrade on our back centre
I‘d give up Patrick Williams if it meant getting Rudy Gobert.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I‘d give up Patrick Williams if it meant getting Rudy Gobert.
The Wolves just traded for him and gave up a lot.. I do not understand that fit at all when KAT is on $55 million a year and isn't a natural Power Forward. He struggles defensively as it is, now he has to slide against wings and forwards? Don't get it..

Plus they traded Beverly who was massive in helping them get to the playoffs..

The Jazz also got Vanderbilt who is solid. Kessler is a rookie big I like a lot that blocks shots really well and had multiple triple doubles with blocks in college.. And multiple 1sts.. Great deal for Utah. Weird move for Minny..