NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
for now, give it a couple years.....
Lebron stayed at the Cavs for 7 years before he moved to the Heat.
Giannis has been with the Bucks for 7 years......
He will move when the Money is right, its always about the $$$$$$
Sure. But he still did what LBJ and KD havnt done.

He can do what ever he likes now, because he won the hard way. While LBJ is in LA with AD chasing Dame and KD is trying to get another cheap ring.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure. But he still did what LBJ and KD havnt done.

He can do what ever he likes now, because he won the hard way. While LBJ is in LA with AD chasing Dame and KD is trying to get another cheap ring.
dude the team Lebron Carried through the finals in 2007 was ridiculous!
The Bucks team that won this years was heaps better!!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Josh Giddey just went pick 6 in the NBA draft.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Russell Westbrook to the Lakers.
Looks like will happen
I don't get it when Hield and DeRozan were both available, probably for less and would have been better fits

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
dude the team Lebron Carried through the finals in 2007 was ridiculous!
The Bucks team that won this years was heaps better!!
And? I don't get it.

He still lost.

These are the facts, Giannis has won when his second best player was a 2nd round pick in Mifdleton lol

LBJ and Even Durant haven't done that. Now LBJ is getting even more help with Westbrook lol.

LBJ simply hasn't won anything if he hasn't had another superstar on his team, and not just an Allstar but a SUPERSTAR. Giannis straight up did it the hard way.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Russell Westbrook to the Lakers.
Looks like will happen
More help for LBJ lol.

Always been a Magic fan, but might jump on the Bucks bandwagon. Durant LBJ and all the clowns trying to stack the deck are lame asf.

Giannis is the MAN, didn't leave when everyone was telling him to join up with other stars.

Goes out and wins, and then takes shots at the super team brigade lol

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heat will be darkhorse this season. Not saying that cause I go for them. But they will have the toughest starting 5. Who’s gonna bully
Bam
Butler
Lowry
PJ Tucker
Oladipo.
defensive powerhouse

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Heat will be darkhorse this season. Not saying that cause I go for them. But they will have the toughest starting 5. Who’s gonna bully
Bam
Butler
Lowry
PJ Tucker
Oladipo.
defensive powerhouse
Duncan Robinson will still probably still start for spacing. Dipo will be off the bench with Herro for scoring..

The Heat will be better and will be a team you don't want to play in a 7 game series with Lowry but I can't see them winning it all unless they make another trade.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bam
Butler
Lowry
PJ Tucker
Oladipo.
defensive powerhouse
Right now they're not even a top 4 team in the East.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right now they're not even a top 4 team in the East.
I think they can be, you think the big three of Brooklyn are going to stay healthy all year? We definitely beat the 76ers.it’s going to make for an interesting season. Plus when Dipo is back Herro, Dipo and PJ off the bench

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think they can be, you think the big three of Brooklyn are going to stay healthy all year? We definitely beat the 76ers.it’s going to make for an interesting season. Plus when Dipo is back Herro, Dipo and PJ off the bench
Lol, you sound like a true Bulldogs fan with your unrealistic expectations. Brookyln and 76ers are way ahead of Miami. Atlanta and Miami battling for 4th.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol, you sound like a true Bulldogs fan with your unrealistic expectations. Brookyln and 76ers are way ahead of Miami. Atlanta and Miami battling for 4th.
Probably am hahaha. I know Brooklyn when healthy are number 1 that’s a fact. But 76ers I think might lose Simmons and all
The trade talk around him will effect his game. Plus he’ll be sweating on his poor shooting and worries if it’s gonna carry over to this season. All I know will be a top season and I can’t wait for tip off

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Philly will be better in the regular season but I trust Miami way more in a 7 game series than the Sixers. Especially if they keep Simmons... Doc also has a crazy history of his teams blowing massive leads in series and games. As a Celtics fan I know that all too well..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Philly will be better in the regular season but I trust Miami way more in a 7 game series than the Sixers. Especially if they keep Simmons... Doc also has a crazy history of his teams blowing massive leads in series and games. As a Celtics fan I know that all too well..
They wouldn't even face each other if everyone is healthy.

1. Nets
2. Bucs
3. 76ers
4. Heat
5. Hawks
6. Knicks
7. Celtics
8. Bulls

In round 2 of the playoffs it'll be Nets vs Heat and Nets win 4-1.

I can't see Heat finishing top 3 in the regular season standings.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They wouldn't even face each other if everyone is healthy.

1. Nets
2. Bucs
3. 76ers
4. Heat
5. Hawks
6. Knicks
7. Celtics
8. Bulls

In round 2 of the playoffs it'll be Nets vs Heat and Nets win 4-1.

I can't see Heat finishing top 3 in the regular season standings.
It's too early to predict what will happen. My point is the Sixers always choke in the playoffs whereas Miami made the finals and have warriors like Butler and Lowry..

I hope Brooklyn lose again. I can't stand Kyrie.. Patty Mills was a huge signing for them though. I wish he went somewhere where he could start for once. He could average 20 plus easily.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's too early to predict what will happen. My point is the Sixers always choke in the playoffs whereas Miami made the finals and have warriors like Butler and Lowry..

I hope Brooklyn lose again. I can't stand Kyrie.. Patty Mills was a huge signing for them though. I wish he went somewhere where he could start for once. He could average 20 plus easily.
He could average 20 plus but not on a team that wins the title.

I hope the Nets win it all unless they face the Warriors.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He could average 20 plus but not on a team that wins the title.

I hope the Nets win it all unless they face the Warriors.
Nah, you're right. I wish we got to see him as a starter for once though. He deserves the chance and he showed again in the Olympics how elite a scorer he is..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nah, you're right. I wish we got to see him as a starter for once though. He deserves the chance and he showed again in the Olympics how elite a scorer he is..
I'll be supporting him wherever he plays. In my opinion he was the player of the Olympics.