The Consolidated Cricket Thread

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The openers didn’t fire, but not a bad position to be in at the end of the day considering how behind we were in the game.
Our batting has been poor for quite some time. 3-30 your happy with? Like I said the kennel accepts mediocre these days fuck you Dean Pay and Des Hasler that’s on you.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Our batting has been poor for quite some time. 3-30 your happy with? Like I said the kennel accepts mediocre these days fuck you Dean Pay and Des Hasler that’s on you.
Why are you talking about the first innings? Being effectively 3/30 is not a bad afford given we were 90 runs behind.... and my opinion has nothing to do with the bulldogs, man.... come on. That’s a stretch. It’s about me watching last night’s play and realising that considering we were well behind in the game after being 8/120 we’ve done reasonably well to fight back. At least we’re going into day hour with an outside chance.

If England slumped to 8/120 in Australia, they would roll over.

Our team has problems, but we’re not as bad as you say.... and I’m
Not convinced we’d be in a better position with Starc and Hazelwood in the team.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I would have liked Starc instead of Siddle. Happy for Patterson over Hazelwood. I believe it will still come down to Lyon in the last innings. Regardless of last 2 wickets stand, great comeback by Aussies.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Head and Smith with a great partnership so far. Need to keep pushing this lead

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need at least 200 run lead to give Lyon something to bowl with. Smith closing in on 100 amazing, fingers crossed.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Aussies probably in the box seat now.... with the exception of the openers, all batsmen chiming in.... Moeen bowling poorly. Good signs here..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Aussies in a great position now. Come on boys.... let’s get one or two before stumps.

Congrats to king Smithy and to Wade for scoring a ton in his comeback test match.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Aussies in a great position now. Come on boys.... let’s get one or two before stumps.

Congrats to king Smithy and to Wade for scoring a ton in his comeback test match.
I've been calling for Wade to be in the Aussie team all year. From T20 to the World Cup to Test Matches.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I've been calling for Wade to be in the Aussie team all year. From T20 to the World Cup to Test Matches.
Yeah his form has been unbelievable for some time now .... about bloody tome the selectors rewarded it. Hopefully he makes a few more scores this series and really locks down his spot.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly can't get over how good Smith is, he is a fucking superstar

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great win. Amazing what happens when the batters finally start posting good totals.
This Australian bowling attack if you take out that nuffie Siddle is one of the most potent of all time. Check the strike rates if you doubt me they just need the batters to stand up and make good scores outside of Smith

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great win. Amazing what happens when the batters finally start posting good totals.
This Australian bowling attack if you take out that nuffie Siddle is one of the most potent of all time. Check the strike rates if you doubt me they just need the batters to stand up and make good scores outside of Smith
I like the look of Head but not sold on Bancroft yet and bring Starc in for Siddle.

Liked the Aussies dressed up as Mentos