The Consolidated Cricket Thread

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I suppose the thinking is Wade as keeper, Would like to of seen our best young leggie Pope? instead of Neser and Pucovski/Patterson instead of Marsh.
Hohns said we have two guys ( Wade and Bancroft) in the squad who could keep for a day or two if needed but a long term injury to Paine and we will call Carey in. I mean seriously what a junket for some of these guys.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone explain the Siddle selection to me? And Burns scores 180 in his last test, and gets dropped?

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Fuck we look average with the ball. England to amass a huge total vs this crap

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Tim Paine is a terrible captain. Lyon is the only one that’s looked threatening but has been used in odd spells by Paine

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, but I haven't kept up with things over the past 5 years or so. Why isn't Starc or Hazlewood playing? fuck, take Smith out of this team, it is deadset a 3rd grade park side.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, but I haven't kept up with things over the past 5 years or so. Why isn't Starc or Hazlewood playing? fuck, take Smith out of this team, it is deadset a 3rd grade park side.
Because Langer knows best...

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
This is where we need Starc, to clean up the tail

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Broad and woakes batting better than the majority of our batsmen. Ffs

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Seriously what is Tim Paine felling his bowlers? Just bowl easy shit for them to block?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This is embarrassing
Not really.... we added 160 for the last two wickets. That’s cricket sometimes.

Our problem is thst with the exception of Smith our top order didn’t turn up and our plans to Burns early on were terrible. If we had just gone over the wicket to him and put it outside off stump we’d have removed him cheaply and would probably be in front in the game.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not really.... we added 160 for the last two wickets. That’s cricket sometimes.

Our problem is thst with the exception of Smith our top order didn’t turn up and our plans to Burns early on were terrible. If we had just gone over the wicket to him and put it outside off stump we’d have removed him cheaply and would probably be in front in the game.
Wishful thinking that would mean this team would have to have sensible plans and that the other players can bat that play for OZ.