The Consolidated Cricket Thread

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking disgraceful stuff to wake up to. Absolutely embarrassing. No say can Smith continue as captain after this. I gave him benefit of the doubt on the drs blow up, but this is blatant cheating

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fucking disgraceful stuff to wake up to. Absolutely embarrassing. No say can Smith continue as captain after this. I gave him benefit of the doubt on the drs blow up, but this is blatant cheating
Continue as captain? He should never play for Australia again imo. Lehmann can go also. This is absolutely embarrassing, how dare these ***** do this to our country.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My thoughts are what would we want to happen if it was a team doing it against us? (& they have numerous times).

Now that Smith has owned up to it, then he MUST be stripped of the captaincy & never captain Australia again. For being the leader & asking Bancroft to do it, CA should suspend he for 5 tests & Bancroft 3 Tests. The ICC aren't usually this hard on players, but Australia needs to send a message to the World & our own players that we will not tolerate it & anyone caught doing it will be punished severely no matter who it is.

They have brought the whole country into disrepute by doing this.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Continue as captain? He should never play for Australia again imo. Lehmann can go also. This is absolutely embarrassing, how dare these ***** do this to our country.
Everybody is saying Lehman didn't know about it. Unless it can be proven he did, you can't doing anything to him.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't know why but I have never liked Smith.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is an embarrassment. Watching the replay of it in slow-motion burns even more.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If steve smith does stand down as captain(or is sacked), who is going to take over? It can't be anyone from the now infamous 'leadership group' , from the story smith is telling they were all involved with this decision.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Aussie sportsmen never cheat! Lol! And by the way Shane Warne shouldn’t be saying anything..he has his own cheating past!

Last edited:

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
james sutherland just had a press conference and said they are sending sending over a few people to investigate it further, so there won't be any answers to it all for quite a few days. If they thought the crowd was bad before, imagine what is going to happen now lol . It is just mind boggling, instead of coming up with tactics to get the SA batsman out all they can come up with is ball tampering.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
James Sutherland should have had the balls to just sack Smith etc.

There is nothing to investigate, they cheated & got caught.

I had a laugh when the umpires asked Bancroft what was in his pocket & he showed them a cloth to clean sunglasses, Bancroft wasn't wearing sunnies.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brain dead fucks, I really can't believe it to be honest...
if your team ain't good enough to win without cheating...
Pick another team or take the lose like a man
Don't cheat

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Apparently these ***** have never heard of a phone or skype lol. Pathetic decision.