The Clearys

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Pampers fans would boo a boy scout helping a little old lady across the road but I have never ever heard such loud and long boos at both half time and full time, not directed at the referees or the opposition but at their own team. Won't be long until those drums are beating a lot louder and they are calling for the sacking of their Judas coach and his over hyped son....

To me Penrith players are performing as if if they have no respect for their coach giving him little option but to demote them, all except his son of course and the Penrith fans will not accept that for much longer unless they can turn it around and start playing footy...
Hopefully it continues and players start looking for alternative options.

You are correct, that the players have the "dont care" attitude.

From the position Penrith are in, and previous experience at other NRL clubs, its either the coach has to go or the club start culling players. Its one or the other, and Penrith seem to be in that position.

Since the board ousted Gould, there is no way they will get rid of Cleary, otherwise they are gone.

I reckon Maloney will definitely be going to the ESL. On another note, they have a lot of players who have been locked up for 4,5 and 6 year deals, and that is certainly not ideal.

Very very interesting times ahead for the Panthers.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The title of this thread sounds like a bad situational sitcom starring Charlie sheen and that dweeb from the big bang theory

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Serves Penrith and Ivan right. Penrith punted Griffin and Gus for Ivan and they're 2-8. Ivan completely screwed over the Tigers who are now better off without him and showed how little class he had with the way he handled things.

He's getting what he deserves now and shows how bad a coach he actually is. I thought he knew his shit but his win percentage for his career is like 43% or something and you can't argue with those numbers.
Ive never understood the hype.. hes been FG coach since 2006 without any success of note.. thats a long time coaching for a consistently poor record..

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its pretty funny when you consider the team they have on paper.
Maloney - 2 x premiership winner, origin half, club captain, played for Australia
Nathan Cleary - young kid but incumbent NSW Half (For now)
DWZ - NZ Test Captain
Dean Whare - Former test player
Josh Mansour - Former NSW and Aus player
Waqa Blake - Played for Fiji
James Fisher Harris - Nz Test player
James Tamou - Former Test and NSW player
RCG - Incumbent test and NSW player (For now)
Kikau - Played for Fiji

Im sure there's more but this team on paper should be mixing it with the top of the table as a well balanced team across the park.
Rep halves and strong representation from the forward pack and the backline.