The Christmas thread - What’s your plans?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Amazing thanks mate! Surreal experience I must say. She swallowed a bit of fluid and had to go to special care for an hour for monitoring, has come back strong and latched / is feeding straight away fortunately!

Feel sorry for the hospital staff tho as they're getting absolutely pumped, was told they have 1 midwife for 11 babies, normally 1 every 5. Bloody covid!

Thanks for asking mate!
Congrats

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't want to see another fkn BBQ for another year FFS.

Last night and today, then tonight and tomorrow.

That's just the Catholics.... my Christmas is January and we do it all again lol

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't want to see another fkn BBQ for another year FFS.

Last night and today, then tonight and tomorrow.

That's just the Catholics.... my Christmas is January and we do it all again lol
You're orthodox too brother?

Can't wait for our Christmas as I couldn't celebrate Catholic

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
fn crack up, you funny bastard :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
I'm actually fucking hammered right now, I think, but i'm mostly functioning. I don't know, I hardly drink but I drunk everything available to me today. I'm just laying on the couch zoned out of my phone while everyone is in deep conversation around me hahaba

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm unorthodox. At least, that's what people tell me. But they don't use the term, "unorthodox". They usually say, "what the hell is wrong with you?"

Same thing.
I always give it to the ****-in-laws when they start talking about vegimites (Maronites lol).

First thing I ask is what does Orthodox mean? When they say the right way I hit back and say well at least you know you're the wrong way lol

Then I remind the Lebos that it was the Assyrians that set up the Maronites church for the Lebos.

Then I go back to my tequila bottle in peace...

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
What are everyone’s plans this year? I’m doing a duck for duck pancakes again and there will be cocktails and going to my Dads place with all my side of the family there will be all the normal things like ham chicken salads ect ect my missus is going to her parent farm up in Palmdale on the North Coast. We don’t have kids yet so just easier to do it seperate.

oh and here is my Christmas song

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What are everyone’s plans this year? I’m doing a duck again and there will be cocktails and going to my Dads place with all my side of the family there will be all the normal things like ham chicken salads ect ect my missus is going to her parent farm up in Palmdale on the North Coast. We don’t have kids yet so just easier to do it seperate.
I'm going to arrive at my mother's place as late as possible on Xmas eve so i can weasel out of any prep work for the following day. Mind you i am driving 14+ hours to be there so i deserve a break.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Christmas eve is the big one with my family. Doing lamb and chicken on the spit for dinner and enough drinks to make Christmas morning with the Mrs family more of a punishment then it already will be.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow its Christmas in a minute, we better get with it, I want a double story house on the beach, a dirt bike and bikini girl to serve beers.
No better time to mend the year than the festive season.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably going to be a pretty quiet one for me. I get Christmas Eve and day off, but there's been a couple of family members pass away that we usually have lunch with at my nieces parents place. My sister and niece will be in Coffs Harbour though, so it's probably going to be a matter of trying to get my two nephews together at some stage through the day. Neither of them will be keen on visiting that side of the family. So I might drop by there to be polite, but they're not actually that close to me.

Would be tempting to give it all a miss and maybe try a fishing trip somewhere instead. Really haven't given it a lot of thought.