The CEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What does everyone think about the job Noad has done?

I think initially he was good for the club post Coffs Harbour but since then I'm not sure about the guy?

For someone who has been working in and around the media for a very long time he really comes across as smug and arrogant when he's interviewed - or maybe that's just me?

Like it or not, his "relationship" with News has done us no favours as our perception in the public eye has not improved since Coffs Harbour and before you say "who cares" look at what this has done to our ability to attract sponsors.

I'm not for one minute saying they should axe Noad and keep Mason, I just think the guy hasn't done the job that I had expected of someone with his resume.

From all reports next year will be his last, so hopefully they can get someone who has the ability to bridge the gap from the front office to the football team - fingers crossed.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
i miss mortimer..

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
ill give Noad a pat on the back for getting good sponsers 4 the team and improving crowd behaviour. I like the bloke as an indivual as he always used to come 2 the kennel (home/away) and mingle with us.

However he's prime job is 2 retain/attract players which frankly i think he has failed. Since 04 we have been saying salary cap this and salary cap that. The players weve lost would prob altogether b worth 3 million. Yet we only have SBW who is on big money (deserves it imo) and Mason who could b leaving. While there are others like reni and patten who are gr8 players (not on a huge amount), the rest arnt worth much yet we cant retain any marque players. We over value crap players tbh which isnt on

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
The club is a business now, and that's good for our future and our money, but not great for the family aspect and player harmony.

We are moving to Homebush, have security for the future, but are leaving Belmore and our history
We have lots of sponsors, but players who aren't 100% there and turmoil
We have fans of good conduct but we have problems with supporter numbers.

Noad I say has done the best job he could, and I am happy to have him as CEO, however like everything that becomes a business there has been wins and losses... some good some bad, but all of which has assure the future of our club, and for that, I will respect Noad.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The club is a business now, and that's good for our future and our money, but not great for the family aspect and player harmony.

We are moving to Homebush, have security for the future, but are leaving Belmore and our history
We have lots of sponsors, but players who aren't 100% there and turmoil
We have fans of good conduct but we have problems with supporter numbers.

Noad I say has done the best job he could, and I am happy to have him as CEO, however like everything that becomes a business there has been wins and losses... some good some bad, but all of which has assure the future of our club, and for that, I will respect Noad.
That's a good reply mate.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
even though we may be moving to homebush and all this kinda thing i know that the history will be forgotten...especially where we are from imo...sure we had to move so our future can be secure but i for one will not forget where this team came from

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I liked having Mortimer in charge, given it was mostly because of his Bulldog legend status, and was sorry to see him go, but Noad hasnt really done much wrong. Mase dug his own grave, he was expecting stupid things. Sherwin got wooed by a big contract and good luck to him i am happy for him. The club isnt falling apart its off season stuff. Next month 2 or 3 players will leave another club and the they will be falling apart.

We will survive it fine and actually excited about what we might do with the funds freed up by it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.