The celebrity apprentice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who likes this over analyzed debate over absolute sh1t that does nothing except fill in a time void for the TV station?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i like the american version but it is quite sad when celebrities are trying to impress trump/bouris

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Celebrity apprentice is sh1t, I wonder how much they're being paid to be on the show, you cant tell me they're doing it for free. But im glad they fired deni hines. The normal Apprentice is good, real people trying to use their skills and knowledge and everything to do the challenges and hope to win to get a great job. But really celebrity apprentice is just more for them to be all over tv for abit more fame.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched part of it tonight. Jason Coleman absolutely set Lisa Curry up. Quite appalling the way he behaved.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched part of it tonight. Jason Coleman absolutely set Lisa Curry up. Quite appalling the way he behaved.
H8 the show, but i still watch it lol, i missed tonights episode, last one i seen was the fashion show one, do you know who out of shane,max,jason and didia who was fired?

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
H8 the show, but i still watch it lol, i missed tonights episode, last one i seen was the fashion show one, do you know who out of shane,max,jason and didia who was fired?
Max & Didier fired.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Both Max and Didier got the sack was a double elimination

^^^^^ damn you must have beat me by like a millisecond

As for Jason... seriously crying on national TV like that is an embarrassment seriously wanted to slap him. Set up Lisa Curry beautifully though I will give him that

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
American version is ten times better due to the Trump factor

But I'll still watch the Aussie version!

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

As for Jason... seriously crying on national TV like that is an embarrassment seriously wanted to slap him. Set up Lisa Curry beautifully though I will give him that
Lol. Agree on Jason. The more the show goes on, the more I see him for what he really is... A glory hunting ego maniac control freak.

I like Shane though. Seems like a really decent bloke.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good i hate max, and dunno didier just annoys me, LOL wtf was jason crying for??

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. Agree on Jason. The more the show goes on, the more I see him for what he really is... A glory hunting ego maniac control freak.

I like Shane though. Seems like a really decent bloke.
I dont like Shane much, but it might be more from the Afl footy show, he acts like an idiot to much, but i respect all the work he's done to raise money and awareness for breast cancer.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
American version is ten times better due to the Trump factor

But I'll still watch the Aussie version!
Agreed!... Trump is much better, i just dont like the Celebrity concept, i prefer the normal Apprentice... cept dat money money money song gets annoying after a while.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Good i hate max, and dunno didier just annoys me, LOL wtf was jason crying for??
He was going on about being a man of integrity and I want my kids to be proud of me for the way I have handled this and all crap like that. I either want Shane (cause he has a good strong name) or Jes (nuff said) to win

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was going on about being a man of integrity and I want my kids to be proud of me for the way I have handled this and all crap like that. I either want Shane (cause he has a good strong name) or Jes (nuff said) to win
Just watched that episode now, what a tool, he set that lady up bigtime, i like dat lady who is a comedian, she's like the only one who hasnt caused crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.