News The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs welcome two new Football Club directors as part of a new look, seven-person Board

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You can’t seriously have a go at a CEO pulling his sponsorship for a couple of years because he didn’t want his brand associated with a team who has players stupid enough to put their cock in other peoples drinks.
His a life long supporter who wants to give time and money to help the team he loves.
Excuse me, we had MANY other sponsors who didn't pull out of their deal with us, yet these dickheads did.

It's not just that they pulled out of their deal, it's that they did it OVER A MONTH AFTER the incident had happened, and the dust was settling.

Utter dickheads.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The thing is he criticised the leadership at the club at the time for their response yet he’s joining some of those same people on the board now. It was a pc response at the time to gain himself some publicity, probably more publicity than he was getting for his small logo on the shorts.

But agree 100% about the players being idiots at that time.
EXACTLY.

Stupid stupid move by the club.

I will be sending them a strongly-worded email during this week expressing my disgust.

Wahesh

Reaction score
well to be honest, if wicked sister’s values aren’t aligned with the old ‘cock’ tail on a night out, i have no interest in them or their products. we’ve all been there, $20 is $20… also the name ‘wicked sisters’ sounds like a brothel and the ceo is a fkn narc
Their ads are sleazy, they are acting pretty bad.

Wahesh

Reaction score
“Wicked Sister Desserts is a family-owned business and we share the same family values as our customers. What has occurred is completely unacceptable.

“We do not in any way condone the behaviour and nor do we support the response by the leadership of the club in the way they have handled this matter.

“We accept that there will be some who criticise our company for taking this decision but our company and brand stand for certain values and behaviours, and we expect the same levels of decency and respect from those we align ourselves with.”

This is copied from their statement. You cant blame them, considering Adam Elliott went on to fuck us over repeatedly after this. CEO seems savvy, welcome to the board.

PS. fuck the andersons
It's not just that, it's the fact that they came out with this statement a month after the incident had happened and it was all forgotten and dealt with.

If they wanted to part ways with the club they could've done so without making a big deal about it.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I am glad someone is aware of the situation, not only we lost many small and medium sponsors we lost our major sponsor KIA who decided to downsize and left us for Brisbane thanks to the arrogance of Lynny Dunny & Co.
who then brought in the freebies Laundry and called them sponsor but not without some hidden ambitions.
Finally it took a small sponsor to start what I called an avalanche to topple them.
All that left from that board of directors are the ones that truly care for the welfare of the club !
Kia can go and get FUCKED.

They are happy to change their logo to suit the Broncos jersey but couldn't do the same for us.

They can go suck the donkeys dicks as far as I'm concerned. Hey, they already appear to be doing that anyway.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I wonder what wicked sister brings to the table besides shitty frozen desserts..... Pun intended
Diarrhea, food poisoning - I'm sure the list goes on.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Their Tiramisu is absolutely atrocious… Isn’t the head honcho of Ford or Macca’s a Bulldogs supporter? Get them onboard ffs!

Maybe they’re Lebbo’s… which should make them Bulldogs supporters!!

Anyway… my baydots need milking, hoping Mrs Fool services me tonight
Have you tried their rice pudding? It's pathetic.

Oh... I haven't tried it mind you, I just know it's pathetic.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wicked sister and Rashays can both peddle their shitty wares elsewhere
That flog from Rashays is having another tantrum in the papers today, wanting to bring back slave labour from overseas to fill farming jobs and give him cheaper meat and lettuce. :laughing:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That flog from Rashays is having another tantrum in the papers today, wanting to bring back slave labour from overseas to fill farming jobs and give him cheaper meat and lettuce. :laughing:

Offering "No lettuce" and no mark up is and idea . . . Only rabbits like lettuce . . . Fuck the rabbits . . . And fuck rashays, they're shit too

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

He's right tho. Just relax mr insivible junior. He's a business man trying to make a coin it's how our world works

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score

Trashays still around?

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Offering "No lettuce" and no mark up is and idea . . . Only rabbits like lettuce . . . Fuck the rabbits . . . And fuck rashays, they're shit too
Well when major fast food restaurants are going that way you'd think others would follow.

Interesting that his rant follows a new menu launch in < 24 hours, as well as social media posts on their meat on Facebook.

Sounds like attention seeking for business again.

Trashays still around?
20 odd restaurants in Sydney, it's hard to buy into the "poor hard done by/woe is me" rants from him.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well when major fast food restaurants are going that way you'd think others would follow.

Interesting that his rant follows a new menu launch in < 24 hours, as well as social media posts on their meat on Facebook.

Sounds like attention seeking for business again.

20 odd restaurants in Sydney, it's hard to buy into the "poor hard done by/woe is me" rants from him.
Are they really ? I don't eat much fast food . . . there's fuck all lettuce on a pepperoni and jalapeno pizza anyway.
Rashays food was shit and over priced to begin with, it's surprising they have more than 1 restaurant quite frankly

Malla

Reaction score

LMAO I hate this **** so much... he thinks he's the next Garry Vee with his motivational rubbish

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which 2 members on the board have those 2 replaced, anyone.
Couldn't be bothered reading the whole artical far to long

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Which 2 members on the board have those 2 replaced, anyone.
Couldn't be bothered reading the whole artical far to long
Jim Koutsouklakis & Adrian Turner

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are they really ? I don't eat much fast food . . . there's fuck all lettuce on a pepperoni and jalapeno pizza anyway.
Rashays food was shit and over priced to begin with, it's surprising they have more than 1 restaurant quite frankly
Same here. I just saw it on the news a while back. I think it was Hungry Jacks on their burgers or Maccas. One of the two.

Never been to Rashays myself, as its not really the sort of place I'd eat out in anyway.