News The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs welcome two new Football Club directors as part of a new look, seven-person Board

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“Wicked Sister Desserts is a family-owned business and we share the same family values as our customers. What has occurred is completely unacceptable.

“We do not in any way condone the behaviour and nor do we support the response by the leadership of the club in the way they have handled this matter.

“We accept that there will be some who criticise our company for taking this decision but our company and brand stand for certain values and behaviours, and we expect the same levels of decency and respect from those we align ourselves with.”

This is copied from their statement. You cant blame them, considering Adam Elliott went on to fuck us over repeatedly after this. CEO seems savvy, welcome to the board.

PS. fuck the andersons

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m interested what those “in the know” think about what really happened on the board this week?

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m interested what those “in the know” think about what really happened on the board this week?
I was thinking the same thing it was not that long ago February by memory that these guys put their hand up for another two years.
Not saying anything sinister going on but would have thought they had an idea leading up to the election being on a board again was a bit too much.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure Wicked Sister withdrew their sponsorship when Elliott or Okunbor and CHN f..ked up ? On the board now. Are they even that big ?
That happened when Dib got outed

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing it was not that long ago February by memory that these guys put their hand up for another two years.
Not saying anything sinister going on but would have thought they had an idea leading up to the election being on a board again was a bit too much.
Yep. Anyone who thinks the politics and jostling has gone away - think again…

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. Anyone who thinks the politics and jostling has gone away - think again…
Agree mate it’s probably just standard practice having movement within the organisation.
I have only read a few articles on these fellas but trust JK and the powers to be believe they bring something of value to the table.
Trying to convince myself it’s a good thing lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Why in the name of FUCKING EGGPLANT SHIT did we hire some wet blanket from wicked sister FORFUCKSAKE???

Wahesh

Reaction score
I am so fucking pissed off about this.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Pretty sure Wicked Sister withdrew their sponsorship when Elliott or Okunbor and CHN f..ked up ? On the board now. Are they even that big ?
Elliot (Mad Monday) yes. The Okunbor CHN thing was when Rashay's withdrew - 2 completely different incidents over a year apart.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Just looked it up, over the mad Monday thing. We didn’t support the same values as them apparently.
Yet they are happy to have sleazy commercials and Facebook advertising that's adult rated as well.

Not the same values my arse. We have a no dickheads policy at our club, just because one idiot was acting like an idiot, while drunk at a PRIVATE EVENT, that telecrap photographers needed a scissor lift to get access to does not change that.

Wicked sister on the other hand... they don't have a no dickheads policy. They just have plain dickheads.