News The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs welcome two new Football Club directors as part of a new look, seven-person Board

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Their Tiramisu is absolutely atrocious… Isn’t the head honcho of Ford or Macca’s a Bulldogs supporter? Get them onboard ffs!

Maybe they’re Lebbo’s… which should make them Bulldogs supporters!!

Anyway… my baydots need milking, hoping Mrs Fool services me tonight

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You can’t seriously have a go at a CEO pulling his sponsorship for a couple of years because he didn’t want his brand associated with a team who has players stupid enough to put their cock in other peoples drinks.
His a life long supporter who wants to give time and money to help the team he loves.
The thing is he criticised the leadership at the club at the time for their response yet he’s joining some of those same people on the board now. It was a pc response at the time to gain himself some publicity, probably more publicity than he was getting for his small logo on the shorts.

But agree 100% about the players being idiots at that time.

Malla

Reaction score
Sounds like we are starting to get some real
heavy hitting Businessman on the board. This could be a good thing. And mention of the constitution reform committee? Are they taking on Hansens recommendation to extend the tenure of board members? That’s interesting.
They just need to be all on the same page
Always a challenge when you get big business men together it becomes a dick measuring exercise

Froggo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The thing is he criticised the leadership at the club at the time for their response yet he’s joining some of those same people on the board now. It was a pc response at the time to gain himself some publicity, probably more publicity than he was getting for his small logo on the shorts.

But agree 100% about the players being idiots at that time.
He got no pc at the time Rashays did. And only 1 board member left

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
They just need to be all on the same page
Always a challenge when you get big business men together it becomes a dick measuring exercise
Yes agree there but seems to work well at the roosters and I think if you want to be a true powerhouse you need have a really well managed board in all aspects of the game. It’s a big business now and we need to treat it accordingly. JK seems to have made some really astute appointments.

Last edited:

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can’t seriously have a go at a CEO pulling his sponsorship for a couple of years because he didn’t want his brand associated with a team who has players stupid enough to put their cock in other peoples drinks.
His a life long supporter who wants to give time and money to help the team he loves.
well to be honest, if wicked sister’s values aren’t aligned with the old ‘cock’ tail on a night out, i have no interest in them or their products. we’ve all been there, $20 is $20… also the name ‘wicked sisters’ sounds like a brothel and the ceo is a fkn narc

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Welcome to both new directors.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Their Tiramisu is absolutely atrocious… Isn’t the head honcho of Ford or Macca’s a Bulldogs supporter? Get them onboard ffs!

Maybe they’re Lebbo’s… which should make them Bulldogs supporters!!

Anyway… my baydots need milking, hoping Mrs Fool services me tonight
It’s a board position you can’t just get someone on board, there’s no incentive. And who’s to say maccas or ford CEO would be better than the wicked sister bloke

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Guys, John Khoury is the man!

Not sure if you guys can see the subtleties in the way he works. He was constantly out voted on almost everything at board level when the Anderson's were there. He gave some good advise to the rest of the board regarding the future direction of the club and was brushed aside. Certain sponsors and certain figures at the club have returned and in my opinion it all comes down to the hard work of Warburton & Khoury who clearly have the best interest of the club at heart. Well done to the current board, Chairman and CEO.
I am glad someone is aware of the situation, not only we lost many small and medium sponsors we lost our major sponsor KIA who decided to downsize and left us for Brisbane thanks to the arrogance of Lynny Dunny & Co.
who then brought in the freebies Laundry and called them sponsor but not without some hidden ambitions.
Finally it took a small sponsor to start what I called an avalanche to topple them.
All that left from that board of directors are the ones that truly care for the welfare of the club !

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
didnt the wicked sister **** leave over a classic adam elliot incident?