The Bunger!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Makavelli

as soon as it went off i started thinking London.

i was just waiting for my body to blow up lol.

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
Stop bringing this crap up ,not such a big deal

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wasn't quite scared. if it was something big we would have been evacuated for sure and i was on the other side of the field

T

TdoggBulldog

Bulldogs2005 said:

yer... i herd it .. i thought it woz a bomb... scared the crap outta me....

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
hahaha , must of been fkn loud

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Bulldogs2005 said:

same here, scared the proverbial sh1t out of me! I hit myself in the head in shock =\

im like farkthis im too young to die, then when i found out it was a farking hooligan, it ruined my night

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
*dOgzRuLe* said:
same here, scared the proverbial sh1t out of me! I hit myself in the head in shock =\

im like farkthis im too young to die, then when i found out it was a farking hooligan, it ruined my night
did u say sorry to God for being a groupy when u thought u were going to die?

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
i was on the tunnel side of the stadium & it fukn load as man, smoke everywhere on the north eastern section where the army was

M

Makavelli

the kid was only 16.

eddie had him covered and just about everyone had eddies back anyway.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i was on the exact opposite side of the army,fair dinkum than noise was loud i thought the security had shot somebody or something like that.

Christabella

Reaction score
I'm glad I had stepped down off my chair after applauding Sherwin's try when it went off. If I had still be on the seat I probably would have fallen off it and the sight would have been funnier than Karlz missing her seat ... tehehehehe ;)

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
lucky nobody was hurt

but what are the security doing there?sleeping??it shouldnt have happend in the 1st place.

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally, I was not bothered by it in the slightest (probably because I have heard enough bungers in my life to recognise one when I hear it).

But given the recent events, I could understand the concern felt by the majority of the people in the crowd.

The person who did it can in no way consider themselves a bulldogs supporter. Not only did they knowingly tarnish the name of the team and the reputation of the supporters, but they also took the focus off the game (especially at a point where bulldogs were gaining momentum).

There is a time and a place for everything. Letting a bunger off in the middle of a crowded stadium, after a recent ********* attack is certainly neither the time nor the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.