The Bulldogs will Smash the ROOSTERS 13+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey202b

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
Reaction score
Early prediction I am confident we will Humiliate The roosters and begin our ride to the semi finals.

We also start to put pressure on Their Coach and his job. Maybe with the RORTERS roster he might be the first coached to get sacked!

Mikey202b

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's not get carried away. The last two years have been full of one good performance followed by an ordinary one. Not to say we can't win, but until I see a few good, consistent performance strung together I keep my expectations low.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not one for counting the Chooks before they hatch, I prefer the softly softly approach.

They will be coping a ribbing for their limp performance V Souffs, I expect they come out firing after a 7 day turn around. We got a short turn around again with long travel (thanks NRL), shorter than after round 1 one when we played in Perth then played the Chooks on Friday in round 2. Sorry did I forget to say "THANKS NRL", you bastards!!!!

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think we should stay very humble.
We are in 14th position after all.
Seen a draw yet. Give the majority of teams this draw and they will be 14th. Only difference is that the refs wouldn't screw them as much.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not one for counting the Chooks before they hatch, I prefer the softly softly approach.

They will be coping a ribbing for their limp performance V Souffs, I expect they come out firing after a 7 day turn around. We got a short turn around again with long travel (thanks NRL), shorter than after round 1 one when we played in Perth then played the Chooks on Friday in round 2. Sorry did I forget to say "THANKS NRL", you bastards!!!!
It also depends whose the ref for this game. If its Sutton or Cummins they will ref us out of it.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
If we can win yardage and the ruck like we did against nth q then we will get them. They are very ill disciplined outfit and drop a lot of ball.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would much rather take them on after a win then a humiliating loss like that. Their forwards are getting criticised again. They are being called soft. So they will aim up. And with so much talent in that roster they will be ready to smash the opposition next week.

You never want to take on someone after a loss so good luck to our pack and team.

Also they had a long week to recover. We had a Saturday game in Townsville. By the time we get back we have a short week to prepare. So I’ll be very happy with a win but it wouldn’t surprise me to see a roosters team with a point to prove, like round 2.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

The draw this season is a fucken stitch up. Seems like every week, we play a contender ? We’ve had 2 5day turnarounds in 5 weeks, 1 from Perth and 1 from nth QLD.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
We have a 20% chance of winning.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have no hope for this useless team, we will get pumped 30+ by Cronk and co.

There I fixed it for us.....we will now enjoy a win.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We will take a lot of confidence out of the last game, we will have the belief..and I think we will put up a good fight against rorters, we will come very close..

And I hope to hell we smash those scum bags!!

Not saying we will win.. I’m saying we CAN!!
Go you mighty doggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.