The Bulldogs will Smash the ROOSTERS 13+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol reminds me of when people thought we were gonna win the premiership coz we smashed panthers in the trials with reserves lol.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If I was a Roosters fan (thankfully I'm not) I would be pissed off at Cronk right now. Cronk is refusing to tell the Roosters coach and players Melbourne storm tactics and any other information that would be useful. In my opinion, you play for the jersey you are wearing and do whatever it takes to win a premiership and if that's giving up the Melbourne Storm dirty laundry then so be it. Cronk will never have his heart with the Roosters than what he did at the Storm. For their million dollar man, he is selling the Roosters short and it would have to cause some rumblings within the club. Roosters are vulnerable right now on and off the field. This game is there for the taking if we are good enough.
Every one knows Storm tactics anyway.

Stand offside every play the ball because the ref won't ping you every time; wrestle in the tackle where the tacklers release the tackled player one by one; have a Captain that is a fine outstanding citizen who politely directs the officials to do his bidding ( oh well yeah that one a bit far fetched as there is only one Cam Smith) when going up for a bomb use your feet at every opportunity,have your Captain fire forward passes from dummy half all night and walk off the mark....not exactly exemplary tactics but ones that have been successful for the Storm over the years.... oh and have two sets of books for your top line players....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Roosters will come out firing if we stop there momentum early we have a good chance of winning but if we don’t they’ll pile up a score on us
I agree. We need to be focused from the get go and if we can shut down their go forward men ( and I don't mean their forwards as they have been woeful) and get a fair rub of the green we can win.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seen a draw yet. Give the majority of teams this draw and they will be 14th. Only difference is that the refs wouldn't screw them as much.
Seen the tigers draw mate and seen where they are sitting on the ladder.? Please sop making excuses

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol really enjoyed some of the comments here but cmon let’s be real. We played a wooden spoon contender and won by 1 try technically. I would not call that comprehensive nor hard. Second half they strung a few passes together and if it won’t for fumbles or drop balls they would have been back in the game easily.

Again I appreciate the positive attitude but our consistancy has been non existent the past few years so I predict rooster 1-13... please prove me wrong dogs.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
2nd time in 6 weeks we play roosters on a 5 day turn around ..
1st game came from Perth
2nd from nth qld

I’d love to play them on the reverse

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching big league wrap!!

God I can’t stand cooper donkey, thinks he’s mr “perfect” and god damn I would love to wipe that smile off his face an put his team to the sword ! Fingers crossed because he doesn’t deserve to win this one.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Like nearly every game this the team with momentum will win. I hope it is us!

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Early prediction I am confident we will Humiliate The roosters and begin our ride to the semi finals.

We also start to put pressure on Their Coach and his job. Maybe with the RORTERS roster he might be the first coached to get sacked!

Mikey202b
Dude what have you been taking or should I ask what are you smoking, because I want some haha ... I will be happy with just us playing some good footy and maybe even a win TBH my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.