The Bulldogs will Smash the ROOSTERS 13+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Early prediction I am confident we will Humiliate The roosters and begin our ride to the semi finals.

We also start to put pressure on Their Coach and his job. Maybe with the RORTERS roster he might be the first coached to get sacked!

Mikey202b
We can beat them as long as we don't get shafted by the officials!
Maybe Politis has already sent them some brown paper bags!

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't guarantee a win but a win will definitely turn tables. It has been a while since we have used confidence for the better. If the dogs can sniff it then they will win. It is all about attitude

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I thought by the end of the cowboys match we looked exhausted and were just counting down the clock. Obviously we had the game in the bag at that stage but i'm really worried about our energy levels heading into this match against the Roosters. The key indicator for them will be Keary. I believe if we can keep him quiet we should win. If he is given too much time and space he will carve us up.... We have to do a number on him and out enthuse them. Line speed and kick chase will be good indicators for us to show how much we want the win. And make no mistakes we need a victory on Thursday night.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I was a Roosters fan (thankfully I'm not) I would be pissed off at Cronk right now. Cronk is refusing to tell the Roosters coach and players Melbourne storm tactics and any other information that would be useful. In my opinion, you play for the jersey you are wearing and do whatever it takes to win a premiership and if that's giving up the Melbourne Storm dirty laundry then so be it. Cronk will never have his heart with the Roosters than what he did at the Storm. For their million dollar man, he is selling the Roosters short and it would have to cause some rumblings within the club. Roosters are vulnerable right now on and off the field. This game is there for the taking if we are good enough.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope we win hate coming on this forum and reading how crap we are lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Remember we can only score 3 tries a game still (despite the scoreline).

Roosters score: 124 (Avr 20 points per game)
Roosters conceed: 96 (Avr 16 points per game)
W/L: 3/6 50%
Average result: 20-16 win, or 16 - > 16 loss.

Dogs score: 103 (Avr 17 points per game)
Dogs conceed: 140 (Avr 23 points per game)
W/L: 2/4 33.3%
Average result: 23 - 17 loss

LIKELY SCORE: Roosters by 40+
STAT PREDICTED SCORE: Roosters 24 Dogs 16
UPSET SCORE: Dogs 20 Roosters 18

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
way to a mock on us....Great win Saturday but the cowboys are going like busted. If we can beat the roosters this week then we can start predicting we will win games

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need a great start/first half in order to beat these Rorters

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Get up in their faces all night especially Cronk and that bloody Mitchell who always carves us up.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO if the Roosters aim up and play the kind of football everyone expected them too, they will put on a score against the Bulldogs. A similar scoreline to the round 2 margin. On paper the Roosters look far too strong.
However, and it’s a massive however.... the chances of that happening are unlikely. All I’ve heard from experts is how shit the Cowboys were. The Bulldogs didn’t allow them to play well. I’m a frustrated Chooks fan. Our forwards aren’t good enough to be winning a title, nor is the coaches shithouse game plan.
The Roosters haven’t coped much stick because the Eels and Cowboys are going so poorly. Their 3 wins this year have been against The Bulldogs, Knights and Sharks.....hardly breathtaking.
Last week Souths rolled through the middle with ease. It was pathetic. Canterbury have IMO a better pack than Souths and a far better forward pack than the Roosters.
JWH is past his best. Napa goes missing, Taukeiaho is out, Friend is harmless, Cordner is way off his best.
The Bulldogs will never get a better opportunity to end their losing streak against the Roosters this Thursday.
You’ll know what’s coming boys.....5 hit ups , kick, 5 hits up and kick. If the Roosters get into your 20, they’ll spread it to Latrell, and then Cronk or Keary will try to weave some magic. It’s so predictable.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whatever Pay did last week with defense needs to be our building block for the rest of the year if we are to have a decent season.
We could be a little more flamboyant in attack but baby steps at this stage to complete our sets and respect possession.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sadly the Raiders performance always feels like a game away

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
The reasons why we should win: -

1. We have more confidence
2. Combos starting to click
3. Woods is running better lines and passing rather than just offloading.
4. Mbye getting more confident with his positional play (still a work in progress though)
5. We knew we played a crap Cowboys side but our defense was real!
6. Roosters confidence is down - we need to go in for the kill.
7. Roosters are smug arseholes and we should teach them a lesson
8. Revenge should be motivation enough.
9.. Twin Morris engine has been ignited 2 hit ups each equaled something like 80m - unheard of!
10. RFM running hard and straight with a shimmy step and fly swatting fend!

Why we may lose: -

1. Dogs are notorious for losing the games we have every reason to bloody win - to the point where it is so fucking frustrating!

Should be a cracker of a game though! :grinning:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
IMO if the Roosters aim up and play the kind of football everyone expected them too, they will put on a score against the Bulldogs. A similar scoreline to the round 2 margin. On paper the Roosters look far too strong.
However, and it’s a massive however.... the chances of that happening are unlikely. All I’ve heard from experts is how shit the Cowboys were. The Bulldogs didn’t allow them to play well. I’m a frustrated Chooks fan. Our forwards aren’t good enough to be winning a title, nor is the coaches shithouse game plan.
The Roosters haven’t coped much stick because the Eels and Cowboys are going so poorly. Their 3 wins this year have been against The Bulldogs, Knights and Sharks.....hardly breathtaking.
Last week Souths rolled through the middle with ease. It was pathetic. Canterbury have IMO a better pack than Souths and a far better forward pack than the Roosters.
JWH is past his best. Napa goes missing, Taukeiaho is out, Friend is harmless, Cordner is way off his best.
The Bulldogs will never get a better opportunity to end their losing streak against the Roosters this Thursday.
You’ll know what’s coming boys.....5 hit ups , kick, 5 hits up and kick. If the Roosters get into your 20, they’ll spread it to Latrell, and then Cronk or Keary will try to weave some magic. It’s so predictable.
I said in round 2 the way to beat Roosters was to bash up the middle but our pack failed

Napa owned us

If we replicate the game plan v Cowboys we should break our run of outs on Thursday

Short turnaround fatigue a factor for us

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope to god that we put a good performance in, that's all i care about. We cannot get our hopes up off one game, even though we beat a depleted cowboys who i thought would come out and smash us.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope to god that we put a good performance in, that's all i care about. We cannot get our hopes up off one game, even though we beat a depleted cowboys who i thought would come out and smash us.
They were full strength and in Townsville

I don’t think we can understate the W

Cowboys are off colour but we forced them to some degree through our energy and spoiling tactics

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Quick somebody start a WE WILL GET SMASHED THREAD! :joycat::joycat:

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said in round 2 the way to beat Roosters was to bash up the middle but our pack failed

Napa owned us

If we replicate the game plan v Cowboys we should break our run of outs on Thursday

Short turnaround fatigue a factor for us
The Roosters have the advantage in the halves & out wide. Unfortunately with such a soft belly, diarrhoea is on the cards.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Roosters will come out firing if we stop there momentum early we have a good chance of winning but if we don’t they’ll pile up a score on us

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get up in their faces all night especially Cronk and that bloody Mitchell who always carves us up.
Agree mate. The dogs need to get in their face with 4 men tackles, drive them back in defence and play dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.