~~ The Bulldogs Trial Games ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Entertainers

AKA Brad
Reaction score
I wonder if there are any bulldogs supporters in england, and who made the decision to hold the game in england :(

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The Entertainers said:
I wonder if there are any bulldogs supporters in england, and who made the decision to hold the game in england :(

Yes there are a few Doggies Supporters scattered around Leeds according to the RLeague Forums
one guy says he wears his Doggies jersey everyday to piss the Locals off and I was proud when I heard that

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Tha DoggFather said:
Or you can get a lift with your future husband and brother in law LOL
LOL thanks for the offer but i think ill have enough trouble trying to convince my dad let me go with my friends (which are girls) let alone you two haha

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
lol!!!

ur a cutie haha

me: yeah daddy im going to gosford with my friend.. andrewina

dad: did she just pinch ur ass alex??

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
alex: shoves andrew in the car... BYE DADDY I LOVE YOU

*phone rings* dad: alex... is ur friend trying to make out with you???

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
*dOgzRuLe* said:
if i can get myself up to gosford (hopefully one of my kind friends will drive me lol NICOLE *get ur Ps* ) i will go coz i really want to! :grinning:
yeh i should have my p's by then and I should get up there, lol to see a bulldogs game YAY, lol

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
I can't make it . Just found out I have a trial game in the Gong. Oh well......

A

atomic_crimson

*dOgzRuLe* said:
lol!!!

ur a cutie haha

me: yeah daddy im going to gosford with my friend.. andrewina

dad: did she just pinch ur ass alex??
come with me... we can train it together... its not that long...

fobsicle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wont b able 2 get 2 nun ov the games... my dad hates gosford and he wont take me and my mum hates any rugby, league or union (which is real weird 4 a samoan) so she'd rather got c hilary duff in concert than cum wif me

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just want the pre-season over and done with - no injuries - no scandals - and I'll be over the moon.

M

MrCharisma

This is going to be phat... last time I saw the Dogs against the Raiders we had scandel. Lets hope we don't have another one in my home town

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
i cant go sadley, cause its my mates 18th cause it probably would have been one of the few times i woulda actually supported the doggies

kat

Koukla Kat
Reaction score
i am going to the gosford game for sure!!! my mates n i have been psyched up for it since we found out about it! its like the only thing that is getting us thru the off season! oh and of course our grand final n season highlights dvds(maybe not a good thing to psych ourselves up)

B

Bwaif

I'm trying so hard not to watch season highlights and stuff cos the worst thing about off season is getting psyched up and then having to wait. I seriously hate waiting.

I'm definately going to the Gosford game cos my cousin lives up there and has invited us for a barbeque before the game or after depending on what time its actually on, which, does anyone happen to know by any chance what time the games are all scheduled for?

I may head to Perth only cos I love road trips so if i can get enough people wanting to go it should be good.

Anyway it'd be good if someone can get back to me on times I'm hopeless with these things.

D

D0ggyStylz

GreekGoddess said:
I'm trying so hard not to watch season highlights and stuff cos the worst thing about off season is getting psyched up and then having to wait. I seriously hate waiting.

I'm definately going to the Gosford game cos my cousin lives up there and has invited us for a barbeque before the game or after depending on what time its actually on, which, does anyone happen to know by any chance what time the games are all scheduled for?

I may head to Perth only cos I love road trips so if i can get enough people wanting to go it should be good.

Anyway it'd be good if someone can get back to me on times I'm hopeless with these things.

going to drive to Perth? I might go to the Gosford game too!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
how long does it take to drive to perth and back lol????
no thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.