bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also if he does everyone should boycott his hotels and pubs

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't think the Dogs would take his sponsorship even if he wanted to renew. Just not worth the hassle.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
"Perennial ratbag Paul Vaughan"..

I wish someone would call out this fuckwit for disgraceful things like this that he prints the way the AFL coach confronted the scummy journo..

And they wonder why players hate the media.
Yeah calls him that but they get upset at Vaughan having light words to media hahaha
Please buz get in the ring wuth gus so he can flatten that little head

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When was the last time any sponsor of any club carried on like this through the media. Disappointed that players weren't taking his groundbreaking investment advice of bricks and mortar! Fkn clown.Take your scribble off our jersey. We will be fine with out you.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wont buy a jersey because his slimey name is on it, im not promoting your shit now or after you bail fucknuckle, id rather wear a retro or kia sponsored one, recommend others do the same.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any chance Laundy can have a chat to HMAS Knockonbur about giving the game away?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
At this point having no sponsor the rest of the season is better than having this scumbags name on our jersey or associated with our club.
Yeah, fair enough. I was happy to defend him to a point, but talking to those grins twice in the space of a week when the club is already copping so much shit is a bit much.

Anyway, happy for the club to part ways with him, but sponsorship money is important. Hopefully we have another major sponsor lined up,

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm 100% sure that the club wouldn't be standing in the way of players approaching Laundy for mentorship. I just guess that very few have actually jumped at the opportunity. For the most part I'd guess that if they have a responsible manager they'd be getting some decent advice. But like many young people the idea of tomorrow being on the same scale of importance as enjoying today isn't appealing. I dare say the vast majority of players think they're not getting advice, but rather a lecture if someone like Laundy tries to chat with them about financial responsibility.

Methinks this article was a bit of sour grapes from the media cloaked in Laundies comments anyway. The turds couldn't help but have a dig at Vaughan for basically pointing out a home truth to them. They are fucking vultures.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dogs need to stay away from the F&B Industry as it has not worked out in last couple of years...

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad news as sponsors a really important to the club but in saying that he is whinny.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Laundy should mentor and give guidance to us poor fans