News The Bulldogs in danger of losing sponsor

xanderalexander

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dear Arthur Laundy,

We don't want you or your family around our family club. And keep your fucking stupid opinions about team selections to yourself.

"Baini claims that she was in a consensual relationship with the former minister and Reid MP Craig Laundy, whose family she had known since childhood.

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...endent-after-alleging-inappropriate-behaviour

She claims that she consented to the relationship because Laundy had told her that he was effectively separated from his wife, but was staying in the family home on a temporary basis for the sake of his children. She later found out this was not true and ended the relationship. She says that once the relationship ended she was overlooked for preselection for the seat.

When she complained about his conduct to senior party leaders and Scott Morrison’s office she says she was ignored."

minister

" Craig Laundy voted consistently for getting rid of Sunday and public holiday penalty rates"

"Billionaire pub bloke & former Liberal MP Craig Laundy engaged in “coercive control, domestic violence and stalking”

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Invest in adult dipers would be his advise..

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I tend to agree with what hes saying in regards too not getting him to help the players set themselves up ,why wouldn’t they utilise him

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tend to agree with what hes saying in regards too not getting him to help the players set themselves up ,why wouldn’t they utilise him
WTF everyone go and sit on Arthurs knee while he tells you how good he is, make it quick as your all getting sacked.

Malla

Reaction score
Is it still losing a sponsor if we don't renew the sponsorship after the expiration of the sponsorship deal?

Malla

Reaction score
I tend to agree with what hes saying in regards too not getting him to help the players set themselves up ,why wouldn’t they utilize him
There are already things in place from the NRL to help with players outside of footy. I don't think the club is allowed to run a program parallel to the NRL's, however if the players want to see Laundy and his people individually they would be free to do so.

Maybe nobody wants to see or speak to someone that is never around? I dunno Arthur

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because there is a time and olace for everything. Right now us not the time or place for laundy to be sticking his nose in.
when we are back on track and dont have 3/4 of the boys off contract at tye end of this year or next. Then he can help.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There are already things in place from the NRL to help with players outside of footy. I don't think the club is allowed to run a program parallel to the NRL's, however if the players want to see Laundy and his people individually they would be free to do so.

Maybe nobody wants to see or speak to someone that is never around? I dunno Arthur
There is no way that the club told the players not to speak to Laundy. What Arthur doesnt understand is you need to develop some sort of mentoring relationship. Not just tell some journo that you want to be some sort of life coach. This guy just wants to be Politis without the care, connection to the club and brown paper bags. To be fair to Politis, he would do anything that he could for the roosters and the players. he has invested millions over the years for no return other than the success of the club. Laundy got a cheap sponsorship deal and spends all day talking to muck raking journos that any idiot would know have an agenda against the club but he still talks to them. As soon as this idiot goes away and takes his scribble off our jumper the better

Malla

Reaction score
There is no way that the club told the players not to speak to Laundy. What Arthur doesnt understand is you need to develop some sort of mentoring relationship. Not just tell some journo that you want to be some sort of life coach. This guy just wants to be Politis without the care, connection to the club and brown paper bags. To be fair to Politis, he would do anything that he could for the roosters and the players. he has invested millions over the years for no return other than the success of the club. Laundy got a cheap sponsorship deal and spends all day talking to muck raking journos that any idiot would know have an agenda against the club but he still talks to them. As soon as this idiot goes away and takes his scribble off our jumper the better
That's what I am saying. Why would a player want to approach Laundy about their future and what they can do with their money if he is never around. To develop a mentoring relationship, he should first be approachable which I don't think he is because he doesn't want to or he doesn't have the time (who knows).
Agree totally. I think we are better off without him. Would much rather our sponsorship go to a company that could use the exposure as opposed to Laundy who doesn't need it, as you said just a cheap deal for him that he's prob made million off already.
He can still be a mentor without the sponsorship, but we know he's just starting his exit plan now, and will do his best to make it seem like the Dogs are in the wrong, same way that Rashays flop did it when he cut ties.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We need a multi national sponsor. Reshape our future. Think big.

NRL rebels and unique branding is our marketing strategy.

Nike. Just do it.

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Time to finally hit Rock bottom once and for all !! , let him walk and start again FFS .

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol

What an idiot
I can see him jump and down
I am important
Listen to me
I want to be like politis
Hear me now
I am important

Fk off!