Ive got ringside seat's, see you guys on TV lol

This is a tough one, IF Mundine wins it wont be knockout

Mundine wins by unanimous decision or Hamdan wins by 8th round knockout

M

Mr Miyagi

Ive got ringside seat's, see you guys on TV lol

This is a tough one, IF Mundine wins it wont be knockout

Mundine wins by unanimous decision or Hamdan wins by 8th round knockout
I will see you getting off your ringside seats once Hamdan get knocked out in round 4 lol

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree, Mundine will destroy him but i'm the worlds bigest Choc fan so I'm slightly biased

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love both fighters, although Hamdan has lost his last three out of five, I guarantee you he will not get knocked out tonight. Mark my words.

Feeling is Mundine will win by decision. But Hamdan wont make it easy. Hamdan is going to give it all his got. This is his first fight for a world title.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The MAN will not knock out Hamden...he may win on points but no Knockout!...I think this could be an upset....GO HAMDEN

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The MAN will not knock out Hamden...he may win on points but no Knockout!...I think this could be an upset....GO HAMDEN
I agree

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mundine won by unanimous points decision.

Was there a fight in the crowd as well?

M

Makavelli

LOL there was 3 fights in the crowd before mundine and nader came out extra security and cops were called in... and a few bottles thrown

as for the fight hamden was never going to get knocked out and mundine was always going to win on decision.. we went for dinner after the fight with nader and a few mates in the city and apparently mundine walked into naders dressing room and goes to him it was one of the toughest fights he's been in but i think he's just saying that out of respect for nader who he's good mates with... nader only did it for the money he made himself a cool 150 grand for tonights fight and he also challenged sam soliman for his next fight which will make him even more $$ if sam accepts which i think he will.. mundine is all class though he was never going to lose this fight it might of been a different scenario if this fight took place a few years ago when nader was at his peak..

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
will mundine ever fight overseas u think???

D

D0ggyStylz

LOL there was 3 fights in the crowd before mundine and nader came out extra security and cops were called in... and a few bottles thrown

as for the fight hamden was never going to get knocked out and mundine was always going to win on decision.. we went for dinner after the fight with nader and a few mates in the city and apparently mundine walked into naders dressing room and goes to him it was one of the toughest fights he's been in but i think he's just saying that out of respect for nader who he's good mates with... nader only did it for the money he made himself a cool 150 grand for tonights fight and he also challenged sam soliman for his next fight which will make him even more $$ if sam accepts which i think he will.. mundine is all class though he was never going to lose this fight it might of been a different scenario if this fight took place a few years ago when nader was at his peak..
Exactly. Mundine is a cat. Dodging hamdan in his prime.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
6 years ago Hamden would have mopped the floor with the MAN!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
That was an excellent fight, i enjoyed it.

Watched the whole thing last night, Hamden has plenty of heart.. he refused to fall... top fighter, good on him. He would have had a chance if he was stronger, his punches caused little damage to Mundine.

At the end of the night Mundine was the better fighter :grinning:

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Man what a night last night, the fight just before Haumono a big brawl happened just behind the announcer's table, even Khoder Nasser jumped in to stop all the fiasco.
Then you had some little abo running around with a abo flag and mooning the nader crowd. That's when the bottles were being pelted.
Later on Haumono's fight, he absolutely man-handled the yank. 2nd round TKO, the corner threw in the towel.
Then there was a fight on the seats. Another brawl broke out. It was chaos.
Then the mundine fight, then again another brawl in the crowd.
Carpark after the fight, another brawl involving security guards.

What a night.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the Administrators are looking at this, can we update our Sub-Forums please, can u please include Boxing as one of them.
Others include

- Gridiron
- Basketball
- Anything else that comes to anyones mind.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Man what a night last night, the fight just before Haumono a big brawl happened just behind the announcer's table, even Khoder Nasser jumped in to stop all the fiasco.
Then you had some little abo running around with a abo flag and mooning the nader crowd. That's when the bottles were being pelted.
Later on Haumono's fight, he absolutely man-handled the yank. 2nd round TKO, the corner threw in the towel.
Then there was a fight on the seats. Another brawl broke out. It was chaos.
Then the mundine fight, then again another brawl in the crowd.
Carpark after the fight, another brawl involving security guards.

What a night.
habibi :love:

OMG so u went to the fight? Sounds like there was more action outside the ring then there was inside lol

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh and incase anyone missed it... Sonny Bill Williams came into the ring to present something (cant remember why or what) in the Solomon Haumono fight.

Darryl Millard was at the fight too, he sat next to SBW

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh and incase anyone missed it... Sonny Bill Williams came into the ring to present something (cant remember why or what) in the Solomon Haumono fight.

Darryl Millard was at the fight too, he sat next to SBW
Yeah Sonny Bill, Ben Cousins and Solomon Haumono presented some hospital with a 50 Grand cheque.
The doctor that accepted it probably is going to use it for a facelift.
Khalili baydotuk rami lol