Boxing The Boxing Thread

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Wonder if i can get my main event money back. Boring fckng fight.

Probably the 2nd stupidest fight I can remember (Teo vs Kambo will be #1 for quite a while). Different reason this time. Kambo has to lock this up and go for a war, instead he tries to work through the jab and when he does get through, 1-2 and out. U fighting a dude with reach and a jab you're going to wear, you slip it if u can (or not) and stay inside and throw until your arms hurt until its clinched. For a dude with cardio and a 'spartan' - Kambo did not go out on his shield tonight. Fair play Haney but tbh - blind freddy could see what Haney was going to do and it was up to Kambo to counter that. he didn't.

On another note, this ducking bullshit that Haney does should be pulled up. If an uppercut at best can only hit someone on the forehead, they're too low.

As for rematch - if I was Haney I'd do it. Loma (if he comes back) will towel him, Davis will towel him and Teo would towel him (if he didn't go up). Davis is the money match but Kambo showed you can counter Haney with a hook and Davis has a sleeper in that punch. Unless he gives Garcia a go and thats just making a mockery of boxing - Garcia is a dodging bitch.

Shame - think Loma and Kambo would have been a war. Doubt it will ever happen now.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit take. Obviously didn’t see his last fight against Teo Lopez.

Haney is simply a remarkable young boxer. So clean. Moves as well as any I’ve ever seen.
Dont watch boxing. It was a shit fight. Shit shit fight. Like watching the dogs.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
In the pre match clause, kambosos added a rematch clause in which Haney agreed to
Would rather see Tank and Haney go at it. George has been unreal but he has a lot of work to do before a rematch I think.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bizarre tactics from Kambo….. was he trying to make Haney get a sore left arm ? Jabbed into the netherrealm

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
I don’t get how they didn’t watch his previous fights. All he does is jab.

also the pre match bullshit from kambo with the slitting of the throat action was called out by Haney saying that’s not him is true.

I hate tank but tank v Haney would be good

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reading Umina boy wins world title, whilst sustaining a broken jaw. Well done Jai, tough as nails

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nikita Tszyu way too good for Ben Horn.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wow, Nikita needs to fight smarter.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Iranian Hulk gets found out as a fake. Seems he's a fat shortarse who can use photochop.

Total embarassment!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Iranian Hulk gets found out as a fake. Seems he's a fat shortarse who can use photochop.

Total embarassment!
Hahaha how did he even last that long?
At least he’ll never lose on points haha

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha how did he even last that long?
At least he’ll never lose on points haha
It actually reminded me of my childhood when my parents would chase me around with a cake of soap for saying the F word!

The fight was almost as brilliant as the camera work.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Decent boxing card tonight for the huni vs leutele free on foxsports 505 currently the main event some of the punches in this is brutal from both fighters

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a fight! One of the best heavyweight contests I have seen in a long time. Kudos to both fighters. Congratulations to Justis Huni, classy in and out of the ring. Hope his hand isn't too bad.