Boxing The Boxing Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Unofficial live streams are banned from The Kennel for two reasons:

1) they are usually full of malware and keyloggers (for example, Superman's link is flagged as a site that installs keyloggers on your computer to steal your passwords)

2) The live streams are illegal and the Kennel is legally liable if we leave them up

Posting unofficial live streams is against the rules. Please don't do it or you will receive a ban.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For anyone who clicked the link while on PC, I suggest running some anti-malware/anti-virus. You may be OK but they're known for installing some pretty crafty malware.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fo anyone who clicked the link while on PC, I suggest running some anti-malware/anti-virus. You may be OK but they're known for installing some pretty crafty malware.
What about off your phone Hacky?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
My phone, tv and fridge all just shat themselves after clicking @2144superman’s link. Jesus Christ

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i watched it love on boycee link, same as the gallen fight

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
For anyone who clicked the link while on PC, I suggest running some anti-malware/anti-virus. You may be OK but they're known for installing some pretty crafty malware.
What about Mac? haha. If you can’t trust a stolen Brazilian ESPN link these days who can you trust? haha. Thanks Superman. It’s the first of his fights I’ve missed :( Maybe a PM group next time?